English Literature 2019 Watch

studyingpeach
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys
So English Literature is tomorrow and I'm really worried. I do Romeo and Juliet and Jane Eyre for paper 1. I have a good understanding of the novel, I've made notes, I've learnt them for Romeo and Juliet with quotations but, unfortunately for Jane Eyre, I haven't. Does anyone have any ideas about how to get my notes and quotations into my head - I put my Jane Eyre quotations on Memrise some time ago but I've just started trying to learn them and ... it's not working. Today I was planning on doing essay plans, writing essays etc but I know that I won't be able to do this to the best of my ability without learning these quotations. But if I waste time learning them, I won't have enough time for essays and plans. I'm really worried so does anyone have any tips - aiming for a 9.
maya.07
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can relate so much , do you have any idea what the theme for the Jane Eyre question will be?
studyingpeach
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm not really sure about how Jane Eyre's going to be but I would love to have a question that would let me talk about women in society or social class
Yazimi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not doing Jane Eyre but which quotations are you using for Romeo and Juliet?
(Original post by studyingpeach)
Hi guys
So English Literature is tomorrow and I'm really worried. I do Romeo and Juliet and Jane Eyre for paper 1. I have a good understanding of the novel, I've made notes, I've learnt them for Romeo and Juliet with quotations but, unfortunately for Jane Eyre, I haven't. Does anyone have any ideas about how to get my notes and quotations into my head - I put my Jane Eyre quotations on Memrise some time ago but I've just started trying to learn them and ... it's not working. Today I was planning on doing essay plans, writing essays etc but I know that I won't be able to do this to the best of my ability without learning these quotations. But if I waste time learning them, I won't have enough time for essays and plans. I'm really worried so does anyone have any tips - aiming for a 9.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Foundation Year Open Evening Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
  • Regent's University London
    Psychotherapy Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (129)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (63)
9.55%
No I am happy with my course choice (374)
56.67%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (94)
14.24%

Watched Threads