The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

a black fat bald man
Reply 61
"they should derive joy when someone else succeeds? they should not play dirty when engaged in competition, they should have a big intellectual capacity but know that it alone does not equate wisdom
they should see everything as an illusion but enjoy it even though they are not of it!
they should be both masculine and feminine! politically aware! and don't believe in capital punishment

they should derive joy from diving in and seeing that loving someone can actually feel like freedom! they should be funny! à la self-deprecating! like adventure! and have many formed opinions!
they should be uninhibited in bed! more than three times a week! up for being experimental!
they should be athletic, thriving in a job that helps thier brother! are you not addicted!

...curious and communicative...

these are 21 things that I want in a lover
not necessarily needs but qualities that I prefer
I figure I can describe it since I have a choice in the matter
these are 21 things I choose to choose in a lover"

Ok so these are from Alanis Morissette' 21 this I want in a lover but, I think these are good qualities to posses,

ok looks wise they must have dark hair and eyes,

girls should feminine but tomboyish (not butch though lol!)

Guys and Girls must have good sense of humour and they must smell nice :smile:
I'm not kidding when I say my perfect partner is the one I have right now, my beautifu girlfriend. (Permission to awwww) She's medium height; black ponytail hair, darkish eyes, and we have so much in common it's unbelievable! It's almost our first anniversary too. She's been there for me through everything and I'm so grateful to her. I love you Casey! :love: :dancing: :top:
Elisha Cuthbert.

Or anyone identical to her. :smile:
Reply 64
Short dark hair, green or blue eyes, nice smile between 5ft 10 and 6ft 1 (i'm too short for taller guys), lean not lanky, nice shoulders, good butt and strong thighs

Personality good humoured not moody, not over demonstrative in public, knows when I ned me time.Trusting, not too needy, intelligents, likes some of the same things as me but enjoys a good argument. Thats about it really if it wasn't enough.
Um, somebody who makes me worry I am going to pee myself with laughter everytime I talk to them. Somebody with an appreciation for good lingerie. Someone who loves their food, like me. Somebody who doesn't mind my weird phobias like being scared of feet. And somebody who can take the piss out of me all the time, and never have me get pissed off with them for being insensitive. I also need somebody who finds it cute that I dribble in my sleep, rather than damp/disgusting.
Reply 66
IHavePMS
I like a well-dressed guy who smells nice. I'm not picky looks wise as I don't have anything to show for myself. Personality...caring, but not too much; funny, but not to the extent of being a permanent stand up comedian; intelligent, but doesn't know it.

Bugger.
Reply 67
Makavelli_07
Elisha Cuthbert.

Or anyone identical to her. :smile:

And may I be the first to request a threesome. Or, I may just steal her.
Don't worry profesh. I like a sarchastic man who doesn't shut up. I need some competition after all.
Reply 69
annabellewalter
Um, somebody who makes me worry I am going to pee myself with laughter everytime I talk to them.

This is, apparently, among my few redeeming qualities. But apparently, not redeeming enough to compensate for everything else :rolleyes:
Can you cope with dribble?
2 5 +
And may I be the first to request a threesome. Or, I may just steal her.

Yeah sure, i hear those internet threesomes are quite the ' Dogs b*llocks'.. :wink:
Reply 72
annabellewalter
Can you cope with dribble?

That depends. Are we talking about industrial quantities of Kleenex?

Because I have that anyway :rolleyes:
No I don't dribble disgusting amounts, but at the end of the day, dribbling girls don't exactly turn me on......unless of course they are dribbling at me. Which would be cool, not gonna happen, but nice idea eh?
Reply 74
annabellewalter
No I don't dribble disgusting amounts, but at the end of the day, dribbling girls don't exactly turn me on......

I guess this is the point at which our mental paths diverge...

unless of course they are dribbling at me. Which would be cool, not gonna happen, but nice idea eh?

...and converge again.

In theory, it follows logically am inherently more likely to warrant such a Pavlovian response. But then, I do tend to find my masculinity to be a purely academic consideration, with regard to members of the opposite sex; so it's probably a moot point :rolleyes:
Reply 75
frost105
Ben affleck :tongue:

Mr Nancy Face himself.... :smile:
I know I risk sounding trivial but your vocab just made me crave pavlova something rotten.
Reply 77
annabellewalter
I know I risk sounding trivial but your vocab just made me crave pavlova something rotten.

Triviality and ice-cream are both to be savoured, in their own way. Sometimes, I long to return to (so that I may revel in) the triviality of pre-academic life.

Of course, I'm only typing this as a distraction to the fact that there is a 249g tub of Carte D'Or languishing away in my freezer, right at this very moment. Oh dear.
Please can I have it. I love cart d'or. Are you accusing me of pre academic life? Just cuz I like my munch!
Reply 79
annabellewalter
Please can I have it. I love cart d'or. Are you accusing me of pre academic life? Just cuz I like my munch!

No; that was merely an aside. I do, however, endeavour to keep myself in a perpetual state of casual consumption, so as not to feel obliged to engage in conscious thought. After all, mastication is a boy's best friend :rolleyes:

Of course, I'd be more than happy to share - geographical constraints permitting. Ah, well.

Latest

Trending

Trending