?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
how was it guyssssss?
simoncowell
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It wasn't hard thats a fact. I wouldn't say it was too easy as well. If you didn't revise, you probably didn't do well because that test needed revision. Chemistry on Thursday, it is looking hard.
itsyafavboo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
wayyy easier than I thought it would be!! The timing was a bit of an issue tho
maryammanahil6
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
it was pretty easy! lets not jinx it so ill say its a good paper! but I guess the grade boundary will be low because many people in my grade were not confident with the paper some even left questions.
Edens zero 575
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Guys the likelihood of child being blood type O was 25 %
rubyft123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah it was pretty easy, but since everyone's saying that, the grade boundaries are probably going to be pretty high. Either that or paper 2 will be super difficult :s-smilie:
leor123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What on earth was that question about rat sperm??
izkhan.12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Edens zero 575)
Guys the likelihood of child being blood type O was 25 %
100 percent right
izkhan.12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what?????lol
(Original post by leor123)
What on earth was that question about rat sperm??
izkhan.12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I never revised the brain or the motor neurone question stuff at all. totally flopped that
leor123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
To confirm, a lot of people have mentioned a question about a punnet square concerning blood type? Are you guys talking about the AQA exam just in the wrong thread or did I miss something?
s.stubbs15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Triple had a 6 marker about punnet squares.

I thought it was really easy but I ****ed up both 6 markers so lost at least 8 there. Plus say another 10-15. I should hopefully get an 8 still. Ran out of time to check as well
SchmuckOff
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What did you guys put for the lens one?
s.stubbs15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I put the diverging lens (can't remember what letter it was) because it refracted the light rays out so the lens could make them meet at the fovea (or something along those lines)

(Original post by SchmuckOff)
CarriBN
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
basically uno for sensory neurones could you write it carries impulses from effector to cns ik its kinda wrong cos its acc from receptor cells to cns but could I get like a mark? cos I said to cns
SchmuckOff
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I said it takes from receptor cells in the skin to the cns (Hopefully at least 1 mark )
(Original post by CarriBN)
basically uno for sensory neurones could you write it carries impulses from effector to cns ik its kinda wrong cos its acc from receptor cells to cns but could I get like a mark? cos I said to cns
SchmuckOff
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Edexcel buddy
(Original post by leor123)
To confirm, a lot of people have mentioned a question about a punnet square concerning blood type? Are you guys talking about the AQA exam just in the wrong thread or did I miss something?
CarriBN
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
also question 1 was solution y, and benedicts solution where when added it turns green if less reducing sugars and red for high amount of reducing sugars. um the tentanus one was weaked form of pathogen is inserted into child and (immune system) white blood cells respond by the lymphocytes prodcung specific antibody which attaches to antigen where lymphocytes divide many times to produce many antibodies which destroy the pathogen also memory lymphocytes remain in body in case if the pathogen enters again it can produce specific antibody immediately and kill the pathogen.
Lottie_28
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SchmuckOff)
I put lens X the concave one as the person was short sighted x
SchmuckOff
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The one question I got wrong F*CK
(Original post by Lottie_28)
I put lens X the concave one as the person was short sighted x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (126)
28.25%
No - I have already returned home (59)
13.23%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (88)
19.73%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (41)
9.19%
No - I live at home during term anyway (132)
29.6%

Watched Threads