Need advice on how to get over a bad fight with my partner, struggling to forgive him Watch

Passwordisyou
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Non sugar coated version:

You are a horrible person to be in a RELATIONSHIP with. How can u say u dont have self control? Thats just stupid. And you cheat regularly like its okay? Honestly u do have problems that u need sorting out.

Everyone trying to spin the whole thing on your boyfriend for so called hitting u, while forgetting your disgusting behaviour.

What do i think of u as a person OUTSIDE a relationship = normal hoe
Taylor013
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
honesty just don’t. if they hit you once they will hit you again. sneak out when he’s not there and stay at a friend or family.
(Original post by Ciel.)
Long story short, recently my life spiraled a bit out of control. The usual stuff, meaning spending way too much money on all sorts of useless crap, too much partying, and cheating. All this led to a pretty bad argument between me and my boyfriend. At one point when he was trying to stop me from leaving the house, he ended up hitting me in the face and dislocating my shoulder.

He apologised, of course. I'm not mad at him anymore, to be perfectly honest, I know I deserved it. But for some crazy reason, my brain has now developed this crazy aversion towards him, it's come to the point where I don't even want him to touch me. I just find myself avoiding him all the time. He suddenly reminds me of someone I hate, which is plain stupid and illogical. I need advice on how to put our relationship back on track.
Spoiler:
Show

JohanGRK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
I'm identifying as a man right now yes
I have to say that I'm not entirely opposed to this influx of manly women invading the (law) forum... first 999tigger, then J-SP, then you
Passwordisyou
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah yeah, i have another saying :

once a hoe always a hoe
(Original post by Taylor013)
honesty just don’t. if they hit you once they will hit you again. sneak out when he’s not there and stay at a friend or family.

Spoiler:
Show

Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
how many more of this will you and him take before y’all realise you’re just not meant for each together ? plenty of fish in the sea
But we are. I'm 100% sure of it.
(Original post by Passwordisyou)
Non sugar coated version:

You are a horrible person to be in a RELATIONSHIP with. How can u say u dont have self control? Thats just stupid. And you cheat regularly like its okay? Honestly u do have problems that u need sorting out.

Everyone trying to spin the whole thing on your boyfriend for so called hitting u, while forgetting your disgusting behaviour.

What do i think of u as a person OUTSIDE a relationship = normal hoe
No, I don't cheat on him 'regularly'. If you don't have anything useful to say, then why bother? I don't give a **** what you call me, so you are wasting your time.

Spoiler:
Show

Lol, no, I am not afraid of him. He's not some abusive weirdo.
Taylor013
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah yeah, i have another saying :

once a hoe always a hoe
i mean if your gonna be a hoe be a happy heathy hoe.
Taylor013
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yeah but anger does weird stuff to someone just be safe and aware of his actions if it happens again leave
(Original post by Ciel.)
But we are. I'm 100% sure of it.

No, I don't cheat on him 'regularly'. If you don't have anything useful to say, then why bother? I don't give a **** what you call me, so you are wasting your time.

Lol, no, I am not afraid of him. He's not some abusive weirdo.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Honestly it sounds like you guys are perfect for each other. You cheat on him and he hits you but you are both forgiving of each other mistakes. Looks like arguments will be the least of your futures.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
quality comedy
Quality comedy is when you are too much of a coward to post from your own account, stop hiding under anon, eh?
Taylor013
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i mean not the most sensertive thing to say but has some truth
(Original post by Professional G)
Honestly it sounds like you guys are perfect for each other. You cheat on him and he hits you but you are both forgiving of each other mistakes. Looks like arguments will be the least of your futures.
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JohanGRK)
I have to say that I'm not entirely opposed to this influx of manly women invading the (law) forum... first 999tigger, then J-SP, then you
999tiggers a woman????
Taylor013
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
this makes no sense do you even english
999tiggers a woman????
Passwordisyou
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
U dont cheat on him regularly? Why did u put in your original post that

"lately i have been partying and cheating and spending money etc"

Also if u never realised, its a public forum. Im not trying to get u to give "****" what i think. But more so telling u the cold hard facts that many are afraid to say.

Hmmmm what can make a relationship successful? Well a start would be to only have sex with that person. That was a tough one.
(Original post by Ciel.)
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
this makes no sense do you even english
Do you even english yourself
Ciel.
Rep:
?
U dont cheat on him regularly? Why did u put in your original post that

"lately i have been partying and cheating and spending money etc"

Also if u never realised, its a public forum. Im not trying to get u to give "****" what i think. But more so telling u the cold hard facts that many are afraid to say.

Hmmmm what can make a relationship successful? Well a start would be to only have sex with that person. That was a tough one.
I didn't. 'The usual' means = every time when my life spirals out of control. Which isn't a 'regular' thing. It happens from time to time.

Not really. Heard it all before. Still don't care.

And yes, it can be tough. You might even understand what I mean one day.
Last edited by Ciel.; 1 week ago
Taylor013
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what else would i reply in memes
Do you even english yourself
JohanGRK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
999tiggers a woman????
ye

my reaction exactly
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ye

my reaction exactly
My mind has shattered into 100 pieces
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ye

my reaction exactly
I think a lad. Knows too much about computers.

999tigger refused to send me their IG or SC, so I don't know for sure.
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
I think a lad. Knows too much about computers.

999tigger refused to send me their IG or SC, so I don't know for sure.
How do we know anyone is who we think they are?

You're probably a middle aged woman living in Surrey
Last edited by harrysbar; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (518)
26.21%
The paper was reasonable (861)
43.57%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.64%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.58%

Watched Threads