Revision help W\ Macbeth and inspector Calls

Watch this thread
TheLostHDPenguin
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello I have my exam tomorrow and need help with both macbeth and inspector calls. please can someone give me revision material please.
HateSchx
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
An inspector calls aint tomorrow
wossddsdfdfe
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
TheLostHDPenguin has left the chat
TheLostHDPenguin
Rep:
(Original post by HateSchx)
My teacher said it is?
aliferra
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Actually, on the Edexcel exam board, tomorrow's paper contains both a 40 mark question on "An Inspector Calls" and two 20 mark questions relating to "Macbeth".
(Original post by HateSchx)
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TheLostHDPenguin)
Hello I have my exam tomorrow and need help with both macbeth and inspector calls. please can someone give me revision material please.
Sparknotes.com has good stuff on it
Last edited by laurawatt; 3 years ago
TheLostHDPenguin
Rep:
(Original post by aliferra)
Actually, on the Edexcel exam board, tomorrow's paper contains both a 40 mark question on "An Inspector Calls" and two 20 mark questions relating to "Macbeth".
Yh that's what I thought. Have you got any revision material which I can use please
aliferra
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Unfortunately no, my revision resources are on flash cards.
Yh that's what I thought. Have you got any revision material which I can use please
TheLostHDPenguin
Rep:
english literature 2018 paper was this? Name:  h;o;.png
Views: 109
Size:  60.7 KB
thecraop
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
My teacher said it is?
your teachers lost then. its in next paper which is paper 2
thecraop
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
no
ingami
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
You don't really need piles of revision notes.

I did inspector calls for GCSE, I would create some mind maps on the characters and have 1 or 2 quotes to back up each argument. E.G, Birling represents so and so class, quotes (from him and other characters about him). At the end of the day, you can manipulate any question to link to any character or theme. If you get a question on Eric, talk about the different relationships with his mother and his father to make up for a lack of specifically Eric quotes. We probably did a different spec but this method got me an A* at least.

Sparknotes and all that stuff are great but make sure you have an understanding of what each character represents or your quotes won't have much punch.

Good Luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (26)
68.42%
No (8)
21.05%
I didn't use it to prepare (4)
10.53%

Watched Threads