Best night before revision / key quotes and themes for AQA English Lit Paper 1?

Watch this thread
Flarehare
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Last minute revision, I have no clue what to do other than learn quotes, if anybody can help it would be amazing

Edit: I'm doing Romeo & Juliet & A Christmas Carol
Last edited by Flarehare; 3 years ago
username4604260
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
What books are you doing
Flarehare
Rep:
(Original post by ABCyoung)
What books are you doing
Oh yeah, I should've included that, I'm doing A Christmas Carol & Romeo & Juliet
username4604260
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
sorry I don't do those books
Ayomide_79
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I'm going through concepts with my twin. For example duality
ShekinahM
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
im learning quotes as well
ShekinahM
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
a Christmas carol isn't this paper
clmwalker
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ShekinahM)
yes it is.
Flarehare
Rep:
(Original post by ABCyoung)
What books are you doing
Oh yeah, I should've included that, I'm doing A Christmas Carol & Romeo & Juliet
(Original post by ShekinahM)
Yes it is it's the 19th century novel
Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 184
Size:  48.8 KB
khadija.khatun
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ayomide_79)
I'm going through concepts with my twin. For example duality
lol duality with your twin
ShekinahM
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Flarehare)
Yes it is it's the 19th century novel
Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 184
Size:  48.8 KB
Oh its because i do edexcel but you'd think we do them at the same time
sonu2003
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Short example of a quote and analyses:
Quote for Fred: "Scrooge's nephew laughed in this way: holding his sides" - Fred, scrooges nephew is seen to always be laughing and taking nothing too seriously in throughout the novel. This emphasizes how he was joyfull and lived a happy laugh, which is a direct contrast to scrooge who is represented to have a more of a melancholy life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (4)
9.52%
Quite well (20)
47.62%
Not so good (12)
28.57%
Terrible! (6)
14.29%

Watched Threads