Nottingham University Accommodation Watch

camilabianchi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I found a great student accommodation near Nottingham Trent and University of Nottingham that I really like. However I am not too keen on living on my own, nor being in a house with 7 people sharing bathroom and kitchen. The remaining option is a 2 bedroom apartment with individual bathrooms and shared kitchen which I think is the ideal compromise. But I also don't really want to throw myself in there not knowing at all who I'll be paired up with. So if anyone is interested pls dm me on my fb: Camila Bianchi or my insta camila_bch so we can potentially arrange something and so I can find a room mate I would have actually spoken to before hand x
mnot
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by camilabianchi)
So I found a great student accommodation near Nottingham Trent and University of Nottingham that I really like. However I am not too keen on living on my own, nor being in a house with 7 people sharing bathroom and kitchen. The remaining option is a 2 bedroom apartment with individual bathrooms and shared kitchen which I think is the ideal compromise. But I also don't really want to throw myself in there not knowing at all who I'll be paired up with. So if anyone is interested pls dm me on my fb: Camila Bianchi or my insta camila_bch so we can potentially arrange something and so I can find a room mate I would have actually spoken to before hand x
Hi,
you might want to look on fb for roommates, there are pages/groups set up for Nottingham students.

There are also dedicated websites online: spareroom, rightmove & erasmus which can also help you find accomodation/ potential flatmates. If you are new to Nottingham you can also try studio apartment in halls. Studios come with the benefits of halls but individual kitchen, ensuite etc.
camilabianchi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi thanks for the quick reply. I have been looking on fb already and thought I might as well give it a shot here. Will definitely give it a go on the websites you gave me though
(Original post by mnot)
Hi,
you might want to look on fb for roommates, there are pages/groups set up for Nottingham students.

There are also dedicated websites online: spareroom, rightmove & erasmus which can also help you find accomodation/ potential flatmates. If you are new to Nottingham you can also try studio apartment in halls. Studios come with the benefits of halls but individual kitchen, ensuite etc.
alisha.awan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I'm in the same position b!! I hate the idea of sharing a bathroom with someone. I was looking into studios but the only thing stopping me is that they're so much more expensive!
By any chance was the accommodation you were looking at called Nova?
camilabianchi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
No the one I really liked was Radford Mill. Though I just had a look at Nova and it looks great as well!! But I'd be taking a business course in Nottingham Uni and therefore would probs have to go to Jubilee Campus but it seems quite far from the apartment. You should have a look at Radford Mill it's quite similar. What's your budget?
(Original post by alisha.awan)
I'm in the same position b!! I hate the idea of sharing a bathroom with someone. I was looking into studios but the only thing stopping me is that they're so much more expensive!
By any chance was the accommodation you were looking at called Nova?
alisha.awan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I was looking at Radford Mill as well and thought it was really nice. I'm doing psychology at Nottingham Trent Uni so Radford Mill is about a 15-min walk from there and Nova is like a 5 min walk, that's why I was looking at that one. Were you looking at the 2 bed apartment in Radford Mill?
My budget isn'r really solid as I kinda need somewhere to live lol but probably no higher than £1650-£165 a week?
No the one I really liked was Radford Mill. Though I just had a look at Nova and it looks great as well!! But I'd be taking a business course in Nottingham Uni and therefore would probs have to go to Jubilee Campus but it seems quite far from the apartment. You should have a look at Radford Mill it's quite similar. What's your budget?
Last edited by alisha.awan; 5 days ago
camilabianchi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Yes it is also a 10-15 min walk from my campus but I don't mind the bit of fresh air in the morning lol. Yes that's the one I was looking at. You get your own bathroom but also a roommate which is often more fun than being alone. The 2 bedroom in Radford Mill was 159£ pw which I think is a good price for what you get
(Original post by alisha.awan)
I was looking at Radford Mill as well and thought it was really nice. I'm doing psychology at Nottingham Trent Uni so Radford Mill is about a 15-min walk from there and Nova is like a 5 min walk, that's why I was looking at that one. Were you looking at the 2 bed apartment in Radford Mill?
My budget isn'r really solid as I kinda need somewhere to live lol but probably no higher than £1650-£165 a week?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Nottingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Fri, 13 Sep '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (473)
26.12%
The paper was reasonable (788)
43.51%
Not feeling great about that exam (358)
19.77%
It was TERRIBLE (192)
10.6%

Watched Threads