Integrated foundation year Watch

Grc 101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
If I don’t get the grades I have to do the integrated foundation year. This worries me because I feel like it’s gonna feel like a waste of time because it’s the same as just starting my degree. I was wondering if anyone had done a IFY and what their opinions of it was.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PQ
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Grc 101)
If I don’t get the grades I have to do the integrated foundation year. This worries me because I feel like it’s gonna feel like a waste of time because it’s the same as just starting my degree. I was wondering if anyone had done a IFY and what their opinions of it was.
You don’t HAVE to take a foundation year. You could resit your qualifications to improve your grades.
Grc 101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I can’t resist my a levels. And I do have to take it because I’ve booked my accommodation and the only way I don’t have to pay for it is if I don’t a place at the uni. But if I don’t get the grades I’m automatically accepted into the IFY
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PQ
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Grc 101)
I can’t resist my a levels. And I do have to take it because I’ve booked my accommodation and the only way I don’t have to pay for it is if I don’t a place at the uni. But if I don’t get the grades I’m automatically accepted into the IFY
If it’s university accommodation then you can normally cancel it. And there’s all sorts of options to resit A levels.

You need to say exactly which university and which foundation year you’re asking about to find people who have taken the course. There’s massive differences between different foundation year courses.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (44)
16.42%
The paper was reasonable (131)
48.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
22.39%
It was TERRIBLE (33)
12.31%

Watched Threads