The Student Room Group

I have a mole!!!

Apparently if you microwave food it can cause cancer or something so I used to always cover it to stop the radiation etc and I’ve not microwaved anything for a good few months and I have a tiny mole on my palm and stomach !!

Is it cancer
Microwaves ain't ionising
Well unless you're around microwaves 24/7 that is
by any chance, is the radius 6.02x10^23
Reply 3
It doesn't cause cancer.

You can look on proper websites to see information ragarding these things or see someone if it seems cancerous. Don't jump to conclusions.
Reply 4
Original post by Rid The Kid

thats a really massive mole.
Most moles aren't cancerous.

I've quite a few. Had most of them 10-20 years and still not problematic.
Original post by Tamimur
thats a really massive mole.

according to Avogadro yes.

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by monotony
Microwaves ain't ionising
Well unless you're around microwaves 24/7 that is

Yeah that was kinda my life tbh ...
Original post by Rid The Kid

I don’t get i- jkjkjk you clever 🤓
Reply 8
Original post by Bio 7
It doesn't cause cancer.

You can look on proper websites to see information ragarding these things or see someone if it seems cancerous. Don't jump to conclusions.

Maybe it’s the sun then lol
Original post by sinfonietta
Most moles aren't cancerous.

I've quite a few. Had most of them 10-20 years and still not problematic.

Yayyyy I’m not gonna die
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Apparently if you microwave food it can cause cancer or something so I used to always cover it to stop the radiation etc and I’ve not microwaved anything for a good few months and I have a tiny mole on my palm and stomach !!

Is it cancer

Moles can pop up for various reasons and ll microwaves should be tested to be safe wouldn't be the cause of your moles or causing you any harm like cancer.

It's is worth getting any new mole or other skin growth looked at by a doctor just to be safe, but for the most part they are totally harmless. Book a routine appointment with your GP to get them looked at and they should be able to take a quick look then confirm its nothing to worry about.

Quick Reply

Latest