The Student Room Group

English lit paper 1 (EDEXCEL)

hi to everyone thats doing the exam tomorrow I just wanted to know what you guys think will be the character for section b an Inspector calls? they give us a theme or character.. what are the possible charachters that can come up. im sure they wont repeat the ones they had before soo any ideas?
Original post by slytherinnn
hi to everyone thats doing the exam tomorrow I just wanted to know what you guys think will be the character for section b an Inspector calls? they give us a theme or character.. what are the possible charachters that can come up. im sure they wont repeat the ones they had before soo any ideas?

I tried quoting the response but here it is from another thread I'm hoping it's true.

@zazzy.r I've done some digging and based on the past papers, it'll be goole, eric or sheila good luck everyone!!
Do we know any themes that might come up?
Reply 3
hi! yes! it may well also be sybil to be fair, but I mean whittling it down to 4 essays is still better than "it could be anything". I doubt they's repeat it, but I think one exam board repeated creationism in rs this year so who knows?
Original post by AspiringAccount
I tried quoting the response but here it is from another thread I'm hoping it's true.

@zazzy.r I've done some digging and based on the past papers, it'll be goole, eric or sheila good luck everyone!!

in terms of themes, there's already been money, guilt, learning from experience so i don't think class, responsibility (?) or time would come up as they're basically the same thing. gender could, maybe righteousness?
Original post by DiceTheIdiot
Do we know any themes that might come up?

You'll all ace it!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending