GSPU Cyber Security Apprenticeship Watch

Drew123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah i heard nothing back either and i think the assessment day was today too so that sucks
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Happymel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Drew123)
Yeah i heard nothing back either and i think the assessment day was today too so that sucks
Assessment day today? Where can I found out more about that? I checked the website and it said the closing date is today, but thats all I can find.
I hope we hear something at all soon, even a refusal would be nice.
Drew123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can't find anything now but I'm pretty sure i read up before that the assessment day was today (maybe i got it mixed up with a different apprenticeship). Really hope there is still a chance though. I'm just going be going uni at this rate.
Lollipop2000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, I’ve been invited for an interview however I’m still waiting for an email back regarding times and more info as to where it is. They told me about my interview a few days after my video interview so you should hear from them soon fingers crossed
louale312
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lollipop2000)
Hey, I’ve been invited for an interview however I’m still waiting for an email back regarding times and more info as to where it is. They told me about my interview a few days after my video interview so you should hear from them soon fingers crossed
what day did you submit your vid interview & are you applying for the London or Manchester one ?
Lollipop2000
Rep:
?
I submitted my video interview a while back I’d say maybe atleast 2/3 weeks ago. I applied for the manchester one
(Original post by louale312)
what day did you submit your vid interview & are you applying for the London or Manchester one ?
louale312
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
has anyone on here applied for the London one?
Drew123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied for Manchester but they said they would consider me for all locations
Happymel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by louale312)
has anyone on here applied for the London one?
I applied for the London one. Like I said in my previous post, I applied on the 13th. They did mention that follow up interviews take place in order that people send them. The cutoff was the 14th, so I think I might hear back from them later on. Who knows.
louale312
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Happymel)
I applied for the London one. Like I said in my previous post, I applied on the 13th. They did mention that follow up interviews take place in order that people send them. The cutoff was the 14th, so I think I might hear back from them later on. Who knows.
they closed yesterday I just checked, for the London one anyway.
Drew123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone had any luck with a response yet? I even emailed them the other day asking for an update but no response.
Lollipop2000
Rep:
?
I emailed them about a week ago asking for some info about the interview and I still haven't got a response. It's almost been two weeks now since I emailed them
Drew123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah it's getting rediculous
Drew123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well i received an email yesterday saying they will be going through the video interviews next week but then i just had a response to my email i sent them last week saying that i passed the video interview and they will be shortlisting shortly. I'm a little confused on what shortlisting means like will they be further narrowing down the "passed" interviews? But ah I'm pretty buzzing now i have hope lol
Lollipop2000
Rep:
?
They said that to me too!! However I dont know if I actually do have the interview or I have to wait to get “shortlisted” thats great news tho congratulations!!
Well i received an email yesterday saying they will be going through the video interviews next week but then i just had a response to my email i sent them last week saying that i passed the video interview and they will be shortlisting shortly. I'm a little confused on what shortlisting means like will they be further narrowing down the "passed" interviews? But ah I'm pretty buzzing now i have hope lol
Drew123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Will have to meet up if we have got the interview
Lollipop2000
Rep:
?
Yup definitely! I emailed them asking them what time it would be cause I have a part time job too and they said that it will last half a day and they have two time slots, one is at 9:30 till 12:30 and the other is 12:55 till 4:30 So I asked if they could have the 9:30 slot to make it easier for me. Did you apply to the manchester one cause thats the one I applied for
Will have to meet up if we have got the interview
Drew123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah i applied to Manchester but the email i got earlier asked if I'd consider Sheffield or Telford too which at this point I'd take anything.
Lollipop2000
Rep:
?
I emailed them back saying I wanted manchester and they said thats fine they’ll make a note for me
Yeah i applied to Manchester but the email i got earlier asked if I'd consider Sheffield or Telford too which at this point I'd take anything.
Drew123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well i just got the email saying i didn't make the assessment centre 😭. Anyone else have any luck?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (127)
60.48%
No (83)
39.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise