(Original post by Drew123)
Next Thursday
charge.mp4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How did you do at the ac? I just got through to the ac at Milton Keynes so need some tips
Hey, i got through to the Milton Keynes one also!
Drew123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Awesome. What's your name if we see each other? What are you doing for your presentation? Idk what to do cos like they want us to choose the most important threat to us to see our passion but like i feel if I go in there and just speak of the top of my head I'll show a lot more passion than having a PowerPoint or somit but then I could seem like i didn't prepare.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
charge.mp4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Awesome. What's your name if we see each other? What are you doing for your presentation? Idk what to do cos like they want us to choose the most important threat to us to see our passion but like i feel if I go in there and just speak of the top of my head I'll show a lot more passion than having a PowerPoint or somit but then I could seem like i didn't prepare.
Names Jack. for my presentation ive got a quick 3 slide powerpoint going over the recent spike in data breaches between 2017 and 2018, then im going to hone in on Zero day exploits which i believe is one of the most important threats considering the recent 2016 NHS attacks.

I feel like im not very good at answering questions off the top of my head so ive planned ahead, perhaps you might not want to do a powerpoint but i would recommend doing some sort of plan for the questions.
Last edited by charge.mp4; 2 weeks ago
Drew123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
See i think I'm going talk about social engineering as a whole briefly giving examples of different types of social engineering attacks. And like go on about how i believe humans will always be the biggest vulnerability as we can always be tricked... But then sorta briefly talk about other exploits in a casual way to show my knowledge.
charge.mp4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
See i think I'm going talk about social engineering as a whole briefly giving examples of different types of social engineering attacks. And like go on about how i believe humans will always be the biggest vulnerability as we can always be tricked... But then sorta briefly talk about other exploits in a casual way to show my knowledge.
Social engineering is a good one, considering humans are the biggest vulnerability but i wouldnt say they are the biggest threat in my opinion.. But a very good idea
Drew123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I could argue it is lol. I'm thinking along the lines of many attacks can stem from a form of social engineering. And there are threats that come along which can be massive but they tend to be patched up straight away whereas humans can always be tricked. But yeah i feel that's the area in which I'm most passionate about so will likely be able to answer questions about easily. Good luck though
charge.mp4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I could argue it is lol. I'm thinking along the lines of many attacks can stem from a form of social engineering. And there are threats that come along which can be massive but they tend to be patched up straight away whereas humans can always be tricked. But yeah i feel that's the area in which I'm most passionate about so will likely be able to answer questions about easily. Good luck though
you too!
Lollipop2000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey did anyone get into the apprenticeship then???
(Original post by charge.mp4)
Hey, i got through to the Milton Keynes one also!
(Original post by charge.mp4)
you too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (127)
60.48%
No (83)
39.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise