The Student Room Group

******may 14th 2019 combined science biology paper 1 leaked********

Scroll to see replies

Original post by smurfy9910
beta blockers and stiff arent in the triple course, why would they make it easy?

The question wasn't on beta blockers, it was on heart rate, they just used beta blockers as an example. Just like in the triple paper they talked about an Axolotl, the question wasn't about that it was about gas exchange, they are just examples.
Original post by vishalpitala
The question wasn't on beta blockers, it was on heart rate, they just used beta blockers as an example. Just like in the triple paper they talked about an Axolotl, the question wasn't about that it was about gas exchange, they are just examples.

Yes, beta blockers were a disguise for the heart rate. It was somewhat obvious, however not everyone can pick up these things. Some of the content however was quite hard and I had never studied it EVER. I hope the grade boundaries are low.
I asked one of my teachers at school because one of my friends told me about this today. Anyone who hasn’t sat the paper will get a new one as they make 2 papers. One to go out and a backup. If you have sat the paper you get a ‘commendation’ not sure what that means or is/will be. There you go you got your answer.
Reply 23
Sameeee
Original post by MsEldn
I pray there is a resit hopefully
Reply 24
Original post by Kusal11
Sameeee

There isn't going to be a resit :no:
Reply 25
Unfortunately ☹️
Original post by 8472
There isn't going to be a resit :no: