Magnification answer AQA TRIPLE BIOLOGY 1

Watch this thread
Baby_Mama
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
For the magnification I saw 2.3 cm I converted it to 23 mm and used the formula to get 23 / 0.06 .
My answer became 383.
Most people got 400 by using 24/0.06 I used 23.
Would I get any of the 3 marks, I know what I what doing and showed I knew what was expected of me-my knowledge was there ?
Last edited by Baby_Mama; 3 years ago
Hu5n41n
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
That was exactly what I done too. Hopefully it shall put us up a grade boundary. Also, what was with that axolat question, I literally died...
Baby_Mama
Rep:
(Original post by Hu5n41n)
That was exactly what I done too. Hopefully it shall put us up a grade boundary. Also, what was with that axolat question, I literally died...
Oh that question dieing due to lack of oxygen I said
-the axolat is a multi-celled organism so has a low surface are to volume ratio. This means diffusion doesn't happen at a rate high enough to transfer oxygen around to the heart and body so they die.
Its literally a topic in "exchanging substances" learnt it this morning before the exam and it came up.
Hu5n41n
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Cool did you get 91 for the rate of reaction question
(Original post by Baby_Mama)
Oh that question dieing due to lack of oxygen I said
-the axolat is a multi-celled organism so has a low surface are to volume ratio. This means diffusion doesn't happen at a rate high enough to transfer oxygen around to the heart and body so they die.
Its literally a topic in "exchanging substances" learnt it this morning before the exam and it came up.
Baby_Mama
Rep:
(Original post by Hu5n41n)
Cool did you get 91 for the rate of reaction question
Elaborate please I forgot the question
Did you get
10 for the Rate of water loss
3.3 for Rate of photosynthesis in cm3/hour
malaria 1 mark did you get 91 per 100,000 in 2017
1.8 or 1.9 or 1.85 for the Rate of photosynthesis at 75 watts
Hu5n41n
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I got 3.3 , 91 and cant remember other two but the figures seem similar... gotta go English lit revision to cram😇
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
24.24%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (10)
30.3%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
6.06%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
9.09%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
18.18%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
6.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads