Health and Social Care resits Watch

Cutiepiexo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Does anyone know if there are any resits for the Unit 1 Health and Social Care BTEC exam. My teacher mention something about one in January and I just wanted to confirm.
Last edited by Cutiepiexo; 5 days ago
sophia.chlo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i just did my exam today, i’m in my first year and i’m going to ask my teacher if i can resit because i didn’t have enough time, i felt so rushed and left out too many questions including 10 markers. hopefully there will be resits
walkeram16
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hi, I’m in second year and did this exam. This is the third time I’ve done it to try get the best possible grade. In first year I did it in January and May and then when I came back in September I had the choice if I wanted to resit it in January but chose to do it in May. So you will be able to resit in second year. Hope this helps
humayra.01
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I did the exam too, I missed out the last 20 mark questions, hopefully the grade boundaries will be low, im trying to find the unofficial mark scheme on tsr but cant find anyone who actually did it
(Original post by sophia.chlo)
i just did my exam today, i’m in my first year and i’m going to ask my teacher if i can resit because i didn’t have enough time, i felt so rushed and left out too many questions including 10 markers. hopefully there will be resits
connieehh
Rep:
?
Report 4 hours ago
Yes you can resit in January. I retook my unit 1 last January but I had to pay (think it was around £35).
connieehh
Rep:
?
Report 4 hours ago
Literally me last year! The exam was so tight for time i ended up missing 10 markers and writing rushed answers, got a pass. My teacher literally warned us all before hand that all her past classes had to retake but second time do great. Resits are basically part of the course, a joke tbh. You can resit it 2 more times if you want: next Jan and or May but you do have to pay.
(Original post by sophia.chlo)
sophia.chlo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 hours ago
(Original post by connieehh)
Yes you can resit in January. I retook my unit 1 last January but I had to pay (think it was around £35).
ok thankyou, i thought it was going to be a lot more so that’s good.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (193)
22.49%
The paper was reasonable (360)
41.96%
Not feeling great about that exam... (168)
19.58%
It was TERRIBLE (137)
15.97%

Watched Threads