I feel like I let myself down from doing my first biology paper :( Watch

Manishmirin2
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
How am I able to come out the rest of the science exams feeling really confident that i'm going to get that 7:7 I wanted
coolio333
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I feel the exact same. best we can do is just recap, revise etc. plus the other 3 are in june, 1 week holiday to guarantee higher marks
twb1301
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
If you did AQA trilogy combined, you didn't let your self down, the exam board let you down - it was an awful paper. I feel the same, best of luck! (I wanted a 7-7 to!)
(Original post by Manishmirin2)
How am I able to come out the rest of the science exams feeling really confident that i'm going to get that 7:7 I wanted
Obolinda
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
TheTroll73
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
relax

some exams go better than others

when I did papers that can test the same content most of the time one goes better than the other, regardless of order.

you can do it and get that 7
Blue_Cow
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Focus on your upcoming exams.

No point dwelling on exams you've already sat.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Manishmirin2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by coolio333)
I feel the exact same. best we can do is just recap, revise etc. plus the other 3 are in june, 1 week holiday to guarantee higher marks
very true, however I have my history exams after half term so my revision will be on that but thank you!
Manishmirin2
Rep:
?
(Original post by twb1301)
If you did AQA trilogy combined, you didn't let your self down, the exam board let you down - it was an awful paper. I feel the same, best of luck! (I wanted a 7-7 to!)
It was a tough paper but I'm feeling really confident for chemistry today! Best of luck to you to. Lets get that 7!
Manishmirin2
Rep:
?
True.
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
Focus on your upcoming exams.

No point dwelling on exams you've already sat.
ririroo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm sure you did fine, just make up for it in revision over half term. Good luck today for Chemistry btw!
Emma1999_
Badges: 14
Report 5 days ago
I came out my biology my first ever one when I did it totally clueless I ciukdnt remember what I wrote it then upset so much that I cried and revised so much to make up for it on other ones that I was ill. I started having panic attacks often and crying even cried in a dinner que and my friend turned round said the role isn't that bad aha. Basically what I'm trying to say getting upset won't make you feel any better and could impact others and despite getting decent grades in some subjects i didn't do as well and others I did very well but I've hardly ever used these subjects or been influenced by my gcses that significantly. Just do you best ( I'm sure your fed up of hearing this ) and just put yourself and your health first please.
Manishmirin2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by ririroo)
I'm sure you did fine, just make up for it in revision over half term. Good luck today for Chemistry btw!
Thank you, Chemistry was great today. How did you find it?
Manishmirin2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Emma1999_)
I came out my biology my first ever one when I did it totally clueless I ciukdnt remember what I wrote it then upset so much that I cried and revised so much to make up for it on other ones that I was ill. I started having panic attacks often and crying even cried in a dinner que and my friend turned round said the role isn't that bad aha. Basically what I'm trying to say getting upset won't make you feel any better and could impact others and despite getting decent grades in some subjects i didn't do as well and others I did very well but I've hardly ever used these subjects or been influenced by my gcses that significantly. Just do you best ( I'm sure your fed up of hearing this ) and just put yourself and your health first please.
You are right, there's nothing I can do but revise. I'll try my hardest and hope for the best but thanks
ririroo
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I found it really good, I didn't revise much so was a bit worried but it was actually really easy considering science is by far my worst subject
Thank you, Chemistry was great today. How did you find it?
Manishmirin2
Rep:
?
(Original post by ririroo)
I found it really good, I didn't revise much so was a bit worried but it was actually really easy considering science is by far my worst subject
That's good! What did you put for the last question? The one where it asked why is Sodium less reactive them Potassium?
Mzhax
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
it was some next paper honestly like i revised the whole of biology n what even came up i wouldve loved to do the triple paper i wudda got a 7 in that atleast, gnna get a 5☹☹I want an 8 ugh
ririroo
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I must've done a different paper/had a different exam board to you cos I didn't have that question
That's good! What did you put for the last question? The one where it asked why is Sodium less reactive them Potassium?
applesandalevels
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
hey honestly distract yourself, you can't control what's happened in the exam there's going to be multiple answers to a question believe me you willl get the grade you want, focus on your next exam hun!!

I had a breakdown after each of my biology gcse exams because i thought i'd got a b, need an a to do the a level course, and i got an a*!! trust me it will all work out in your favour
Manishmirin2
Rep:
?
(Original post by applesandalevels)
hey honestly distract yourself, you can't control what's happened in the exam there's going to be multiple answers to a question believe me you willl get the grade you want, focus on your next exam hun!!

I had a breakdown after each of my biology gcse exams because i thought i'd got a b, need an a to do the a level course, and i got an a*!! trust me it will all work out in your favour
Hearing other peoples grades are so motivating for me! Thank you so much !! I just hope I can get a minimum of 6:6 in science so i can do A level biology
sonu2003
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
dude same here I predict I will only get like 35 marks in that test which is only a 6-7. Chemistry was also meh so probs 35 marks again. Hopefully be able to get better in the other tests. I need to now get 45 in each of the next tests to get the 7-7 I want
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (221)
21.86%
The paper was reasonable (440)
43.52%
Not feeling great about that exam... (194)
19.19%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
15.43%

Watched Threads