The Student Room Group

can i write the n word in the exam

for english lit we are doing of mice and men for the 40 mark and if i have to write about crooks can i write the n word.. i am white...
I think if it is in context with the book and they say the n word in the story (you are using it as a quote) then yes, however if you are just using it in a normal sentence describing someone it will be seen as racist and you might get DQd
I would just use *.
Quoting a phrase from the book is accepted and will give you no consequences, but using it just out of nowhere is a big no no.
Like in LOTF When they say a 'pack of painted *******'
Emphasises that racism still exists even though many would believe this not to be the case
for english lit we are doing of mice and men for the 40 mark and if i have to write about crooks can i write the n word.. i am white...

I am an invigilator and I highly recommend using the n word a lot as examiners highly favour this description of crooks. From my experience as a professional invigilator, according to many Harvard responses with higher number of n word usage were scoring higher marks, this is due to its Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, Spectrophotofluorometrically and Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia. Good luck kid, keep it up.BIG UP GEORGE.F.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by invigilator123

I am an invigilator and I highly recommend using the n word a lot as examiners highly favour this description of crooks. From my experience as a professional invigilator, according to many Harvard responses with higher number of n word usage were scoring higher marks, this is due to its Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, Spectrophotofluorometrically and Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia. Good luck kid, keep it up.BIG UP GEORGE.F.

Bruh
Original post by Imogen_barr
I think if it is in context with the book and they say the n word in the story (you are using it as a quote) then yes, however if you are just using it in a normal sentence describing someone it will be seen as racist and you might get DQd

Exactly.
Original post by invigilator123

:troll:

Quick Reply

Latest