Not getting horny anymore Watch

anonymous22765
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I’m a straight 15 year old girl. I haven’t been horny for the last 6 months and I also haven’t been interested in anyone. Before that I used to be constantly horny, but no sex. It was like a switch went off in my head. I still masturbate but I don’t even think about anything sexual while I do it. How can I fix this?
Last edited by anonymous22765; 4 days ago
Anonymous #1
Report 3 days ago
You can't really 'fix' it, if there isn't anything that's stimulating you there isn't much you can do. If you're masturbating that must stimulate you somewhat? So if you really want to try somethings you could stop masturbating and see how you feel? Sometimes other things get in the way, like if you're stressed or anxious or just busy.

Certainly nothing to be worried about!
kanejoe43
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Completely right. What also helps is searching for something you know will appeal more to you, and help you feel more pleasure
(Original post by Anonymous)
You can't really 'fix' it, if there isn't anything that's stimulating you there isn't much you can do. If you're masturbating that must stimulate you somewhat? So if you really want to try somethings you could stop masturbating and see how you feel? Sometimes other things get in the way, like if you're stressed or anxious or just busy.

Certainly nothing to be worried about!
Hmmmmmmm?
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Don’t masturbate for a while and see what happens. Sometimes the body will lose it’s normally sex drive if you frequently relieve yourself. If you still notice that you’re not feeling horny after a week or so, then I’d start eating a bit healthier as well. Eating healthy can keep your body feeling a bit more frisky, if that’s what you want to feel.

And it’s not the end of the world if you do happen to lose your sex drive for a while. I have a friend whose never been horny in her life. So long as you can still feel stimulated, if that’s what you want, then I wouldn’t worry to much about it.
(Original post by anonymous22765)
I’m a straight 15 year old girl. I haven’t been horny for the last 6 months and I also haven’t been interested in anyone. Before that I used to be constantly horny, but no sex. It was like a switch went off in my head. I still masturbate but I don’t even think about anything sexual while I do it. How can I fix this?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (38)
5.73%
Fairly positive (216)
32.58%
Just another year... (263)
39.67%
Is it 2020 yet? (146)
22.02%

Watched Threads