Applying to clearing whilst in uni. Watch

mansnothot
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Am I allowed to remain in my current course at uni whilst entering clearing? Because I want to try to take a specific course, but would that mean I would have to leave the course I am in? I would only do so if that course wasn't available for example.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by mansnothot)
Am I allowed to remain in my current course at uni whilst entering clearing? Because I want to try to take a specific course, but would that mean I would have to leave the course I am in? I would only do so if that course wasn't available for example.
Yes, but you need an ucas account. Clearing opens in July. You might as well ask the uni admissions now if you know the exact course. and uni.
mansnothot
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Yes, but you need an ucas account. Clearing opens in July. You might as well ask the uni admissions now if you know the exact course. and uni.
How would I apply as an individual? Also for things like personal statements, how would I upload a PS when i don't know what course I have in mind right now?
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by mansnothot)
How would I apply as an individual? Also for things like personal statements, how would I upload a PS when i don't know what course I have in mind right now?
1.You just register with them online.
2. Personal statements you write yourself. Reference you need to find someone either current uni, old school, employer.
3. If you dont know what course, then you should be looking now. You can check if they are full or there are places by calling admissions at the uni. You can still apply direct now. Clearing doesnt open till July, so you might as well apply now if you find one that interests you.

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/a...-to-university
https://2019.undergrad.apply.ucas.co...nctionName=new
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (519)
26.23%
The paper was reasonable (863)
43.61%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.61%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.56%

Watched Threads