Tenancy take over Watch

alishak43
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi

I am a student who is leaving Sheffield Hallam University, and prior to this decision of leaving, I took on a room at Truro Court; which I need to have someone take over the tenancy! Its for the next academic year, so from september I'm not completely sure how it works; I'm in contact with the universities accommodation services at the moment to figure out how to go about it.

It is an en-suite room, £111 per week, equating to £4,884.00 over the academic year in total.

Any one interested?!

I need to get this tenancy filled, as I'm moving university and course so I don't need the room!
Last edited by alishak43; 1 week ago
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Sheffield Hallam University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi alishak43

What have the accommodation services said? How far have you got?

Post this on our accommodation thread too to increase your chances of finding someone!

Thanks,
Bridget
(Original post by alishak43)
Hi

I am a student who is leaving Sheffield Hallam University, and prior to this decision of leaving, I took on a room at Truro Court; which I need to have someone take over the tenancy! Its for the next academic year, so from september I'm not completely sure how it works; I'm in contact with the universities accommodation services at the moment to figure out how to go about it.

It is an en-suite room, £111 per week, equating to £4,884.00 over the academic year in total.

Any one interested?!

I need to get this tenancy filled, as I'm moving university and course so I don't need the room!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.63%
The paper was reasonable (389)
46.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (156)
18.48%
It was TERRIBLE (108)
12.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed