Home office decision maker leeds Watch

S1elyak1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by TSRS123)
I’ve been placed on the reserves! Whatever that means. Hopefully that means I will get a position soon... she told me 1 week until she posted the results and from then it’s up to the civil service website to upload everyone’s results and that it could take some time. I know how you feel it’s awful waiting! Good luck !
The reserves list is where they keep your details for a year and keep you in mind if any jobs occur. Usually if someone doesn't take the job they consider applicants on the list. I was just told two weeks so I am hoping sometime soon I will hear back. It really is but I'm not the most patient of people. Thank you, you too!
TSRS123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Oo I see, thanks! Good luck hope you hear something
(Original post by S1elyak1)
The reserves list is where they keep your details for a year and keep you in mind if any jobs occur. Usually if someone doesn't take the job they consider applicants on the list. I was just told two weeks so I am hoping sometime soon I will hear back. It really is but I'm not the most patient of people. Thank you, you too!
S1elyak1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oo I see, thanks! Good luck hope you hear something
Thank you. Heard today that I had also made it onto the reserve list, not what I really wanted to hear but better than failing I guess!
TSRS123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Oh that’s great! Hopefully not long to wait until you get offered a start date
(Original post by S1elyak1)
Thank you. Heard today that I had also made it onto the reserve list, not what I really wanted to hear but better than failing I guess!
S1elyak1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oh that’s great! Hopefully not long to wait until you get offered a start date
Thank you, today I found out that I had made it off of the reserve list. Best of luck and hopefully you'll be be given a role soon
TSRS123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Oh really that’s brill! Very pleased for you! Well done
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.99%
No I am happy with my course choice (400)
57.06%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (99)
14.12%

Watched Threads