How does the child protection officer expect me to handle A levels and counselling? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
School has offered counselling because i began to harm myself and i was absent for a week because i was scared of how teachers and students will perceive me. The child protection officer found out from social services. I cant even handle the workload due to ongoing head pain and i am expected to have counselling on the side on top of that??
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
School has offered counselling because i began to harm myself and i was absent for a week because i was scared of how teachers and students will perceive me. The child protection officer found out from social services. I cant even handle the workload due to ongoing head pain and i am expected to have counselling on the side on top of that??
Don’t harm yourself dont do it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How is one or two hours of counseling a week going to change anything?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ciel.)
That's on top of 2 lessons a day which last 1 and a half hours and then that one day with registration and 2 lessons as well and 2 days with 3 hour breaks. I need my breaks especially for A2 since I only revised properly for As in one subject.
Obolinda
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You're better of communicating this with your cpo
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That's on top of 2 lessons a day which last 1 and a half hours and then that one day with registration and 2 lessons as well and 2 days with 3 hour breaks. I need my breaks especially for A2 since I only revised properly for As in one subject.
Tell them you don't want counseling then, they can't force you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ciel.)
We have 2 lessons a day and one day including registration and 2 out of those 5 days I have 3 hour breaks and I need my breaks, especially for A2. Its bad enough keeping up with the work let alone teachers keeping an eye on you and having counselling on the side otherwise it will lead to too much anxiety if I don't get my breaks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (217)
22.77%
The paper was reasonable (428)
44.91%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.26%
It was TERRIBLE (134)
14.06%

Watched Threads