HELP ADVICE on friends Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
what do you do when you know you're not wanted?
basically i know my friends don't like me and i find it obvious
i havent even done anything wrong to them we just had a good laugh and like straight after 2 of them went to and said they wanted to ''talk'' they left their belonging there and i was like okay cool after half an hour they came and collected their stuff and didnt say a word to me felt so awkward
i've got exams in like 3 weeks too im in 6th form doing a levels
Anonymous #1
bump please i feel really sad
Anonymous #1
Anonymous #1
and one of them are in my class and sit next to me she doesnt really like anyone in the class so she talks to me dk what to do
centraltrains
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Try and get one of them on their own and talk to them directly about it?
Do you think you do anything negatively they may dislike?
jp.lk12
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Probably find new friends. Friends who do that aren't true friends and there's no point being friends with them. Just hang out with other people instead.
Anonymous #1
i feel like its because my other freinds feel like they're more closer to eachother than to me escp this one freind who, when she talks when we're all together and when she talks about the future and everything she was talking about herself and the other 2 girls and i at first i was like oh she probably forgot to include me but then we were in a big group and the same girl was like these 2 are my CLOSE bffs i tell them everything even the secret gossip and that im just a freind, tbh i was kinda shocked she said that. i was really close with all of them
(Original post by centraltrains)
Try and get one of them on their own and talk to them directly about it?
Do you think you do anything negatively they may dislike?
Anonymous #1
the thing is they weren't my friends they were like my BFFS i hang around with them all the time
and true tho
(Original post by jp.lk12)
Probably find new friends. Friends who do that aren't true friends and there's no point being friends with them. Just hang out with other people instead.
centraltrains
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i feel like its because my other freinds feel like they're more closer to eachother than to me escp this one freind who, when she talks when we're all together and when she talks about the future and everything she was talking about herself and the other 2 girls and i at first i was like oh she probably forgot to include me but then we were in a big group and the same girl was like these 2 are my CLOSE bffs i tell them everything even the secret gossip and that im just a freind, tbh i was kinda shocked she said that. i was really close with all of them
You say you tell them everything, it is 2 way right? Do you ask about them enough?
Anonymous #1
well its just that i do and they all have a really good laugh with me, but then they lowkey ignore me
(Original post by centraltrains)
You say you tell them everything, it is 2 way right? Do you ask about them enough?
17t.martin
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I had some friends like that a few weeks ago. This other girl joined our friend group, but after she joined, they never waited for me like if I was printing something, or in the queue or something. It was like they replaced me. They ate lunch without me, and one time the new girl in our group dumped my whole lunch in the bin and my friends just laughed. I sat next to one of my friends in maths, but she never talked to me, and they called my a crybaby when I told them how I felt, and they said I was a loner with no friends except them.

So now they messaged me saying they don’t want to be friends and I’m a loner. So yeah. Don’t let this happen to you. I would suggest you focus on this after your exams as your exams are more important
what do you do when you know you're not wanted?
basically i know my friends don't like me and i find it obvious
i havent even done anything wrong to them we just had a good laugh and like straight after 2 of them went to and said they wanted to ''talk'' they left their belonging there and i was like okay cool after half an hour they came and collected their stuff and didnt say a word to me felt so awkward
i've got exams in like 3 weeks too im in 6th form doing a levels
Anonymous #1
aww that is so sad what that girl did
im so sorry that must s*ck
yeah theres no point now its nearly the end of the year and everyone already has their group of freinds so it'll be hard trying to find new freinds outside of class, i mean im cool with everyone but everyones going to be like heh? r u lot not their freinds.
anyway what year r u in
(Original post by 17t.martin)
I had some friends like that a few weeks ago. This other girl joined our friend group, but after she joined, they never waited for me like if I was printing something, or in the queue or something. It was like they replaced me. They ate lunch without me, and one time the new girl in our group dumped my whole lunch in the bin and my friends just laughed. I sat next to one of my friends in maths, but she never talked to me, and they called my a crybaby when I told them how I felt, and they said I was a loner with no friends except them.

So now they messaged me saying they don’t want to be friends and I’m a loner. So yeah. Don’t let this happen to you. I would suggest you focus on this after your exams as your exams are more important
Anonymous #1
and they some stuff that are really obvious but then i pretend they didnt say owt so i just carry on like normal
its going to be really hard tho
and i have a feeling if i dont talk to them they gonna still try to talk and make it all seem normal
well its just that i do and they all have a really good laugh with me, but then they lowkey ignore me
17t.martin
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It’s ok, thanks tho xx
Yeah, the main thing is that you hopefully have someone to eat lunch with, or chat too. I just hang around different people every day and me and my other ex bffs don’t even look at each other any more.
I’m quite a bit younger than you, but I’m not any younger than year 8
aww that is so sad what that girl did
im so sorry that must s*ck
yeah theres no point now its nearly the end of the year and everyone already has their group of freinds so it'll be hard trying to find new freinds outside of class, i mean im cool with everyone but everyones going to be like heh? r u lot not their freinds.
anyway what year r u in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (518)
26.21%
The paper was reasonable (861)
43.57%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.64%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.58%

Watched Threads