AQA English Literature 8702/1 15th May 2019- Afternoon UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME Watch

liamlarner
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
What did you think of the questions for your texts/plays post what you wrote about here i loved the macbeth question
liamlarner
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
boost
Maurycy30
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Both Macbeth and Jekyll and Hyde were dead easy. Had too much to write and it messed up my timing. Didn't write enough for Jekyll and Hyde question.
DrEnglishTeacher
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The existence of this defragmentation of the consipiracy of the english literature papaer 1 has quite interested my quite vast intellectualism as the gerald croft phishing scandal caused him to gain lots of money as he stole the bank details of many innocent civilians and as eric gained his victory royale on his first game of fifa gained him access to the ethernet port on his dads ferrari f430 as eva smith unsexed lady macbeth and gave her sucketh due to the fact that she had frosties for breakfast which led to her dying as she had it with bleach
(Original post by #Beast#)
the credibility of the operating system was key in unraveling Macbeth's part in being a violent character, as said by AQA. Tiny Tim was the first victim of Macbeth's violent attack on the battle field,which can be shown by using the quadratic formula. However, he got off lucky and was left with a withered leg.His mother, Lady Macbeth was most annoyed by the incident as she said "Give him all the perfumes in arabia.", AS Macbeth was left asking "What is for tea, love" showing that their love is stronger than ever.Meanwhile, Scrooge was sat upstairs in his room, left on his knees after seeing his best friends ghost.Suddenly, the phone rang."A girl died in the infirmary today. An inspector will be on his way", as Ozymandias saw his statue being demolished by Imtiaz Dhakar.
The end
gcses2019xxxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I did Romeo and juliet
Dayoestfort
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Maurycy30)
Both Macbeth and Jekyll and Hyde were dead easy. Had too much to write and it messed up my timing. Didn't write enough for Jekyll and Hyde question.
Sameee- it’s like all the ideas came at onece and you don’t want to forget them so you write them all down and it’s all messed up. But the questions were calm you could talk about loads.
Yh I also didn’t finish my last j&h paragraph which is sad cause I only needed to write like 3 more sentences.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ned11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Was the question for MacBeth 'how far is macbeth presented violent', does it make a difference if i just talking about macbeth being violent and din't reference 'how far' at all
#Beast#
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Not massively but you may lose some marks for not mentioning how far Shakespeare does this
(Original post by ned11)
Was the question for MacBeth 'how far is macbeth presented violent', does it make a difference if i just talking about macbeth being violent and din't reference 'how far' at all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (402)
30.69%
The paper was reasonable (514)
39.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (225)
17.18%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.9%

Watched Threads