The Student Room Group

What happens if I don’t get the grades?

I am stressing so much that I’m not gonna get the grades I need for my firm choice and I don’t really wanna go to my insurance choice but if I have to then I will...

I don’t think I’m gonna meet the conditions of my firm which is a distinction, and CC with 120 ucas points
I think I’m gonna get a merit, C, C and an E which is only 112 ucas points.
The uni I am applying for is chester and it’s the law course, I am hoping that if I don’t meet the conditions then they will offer me a foundation year. Does anyone have any experience with this?
universities usually base offers on 3 subjects and your UCAS points offer is usually based on those. Whether they would accept you with 1 dropped grade only the university will know. However most universities accept people with 1 dropped grade
Original post by Thatssoofetch19
I am stressing so much that I’m not gonna get the grades I need for my firm choice and I don’t really wanna go to my insurance choice but if I have to then I will...

I don’t think I’m gonna meet the conditions of my firm which is a distinction, and CC with 120 ucas points
I think I’m gonna get a merit, C, C and an E which is only 112 ucas points.
The uni I am applying for is chester and it’s the law course, I am hoping that if I don’t meet the conditions then they will offer me a foundation year. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending