2019 English Lit Paper 1 help forgot to write about jekyll and hyde extract

Watch
username4676816
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Okay so i messed up and forgot to talk about the jekyll and hyde extract in english lit paper 1 2019. Anyone know what the mark schemes say about where your mark is capped for this?
username4660704
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You can still get quite high marks, some of the teachers in my school even say the extract is for weaker students and not to bother with it, it won't impact your grade as much as you would think
username4339332
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Qwer :))
You can still get quite high marks, some of the teachers in my school even say the extract is for weaker students and not to bother with it, it won't impact your grade as much as you would think
How much are you supposed to write? I wrote just under 2 pages for Macbeth, and 2 and a bit page for Jekyll and Hyde. I'm worried I didn't write enough
Last edited by username4339332; 2 years ago
username4676816
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Wow I hope you're right! are you on the aqa spec?
(Original post by Qwer :))
username4660704
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yep, blame my teachers if I'm not lol, but I'm pretty sure
(Original post by charlottepeacock)
Wow I hope you're right! are you on the aqa spec?
username4660704
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
2 pages is enough I think, I wrote 2 and 3/4 for both R&J and J&H, if it is good quality it's all good
(Original post by Huckipity)
How much are you supposed to write? I wrote just under 2 pages for Macbeth, and 2 and a bit page for Jekyll and Hyde. I'm worried I didn't write enough
Malak 17
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by charlottepeacock)
Okay so i messed up and forgot to talk about the jekyll and hyde extract in english lit paper 1 2019. Anyone know what the mark schemes say about where your mark is capped for this?
Heyyy, I’m sure you did well!

Do you still remember the questions that came up on paper 2?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (72)
22.86%
Excited but a bit nervous (142)
45.08%
Not bothered either way (37)
11.75%
I'm really nervous (64)
20.32%

Watched Threads