English Lit Paper 2 leak??!?!!

Watch this thread
Macdeff
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Apparently Paper 2 for English Lit has been leaked, If anyone has information please share.
Bakr_935
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Which exam board??
Macdeff
Rep:
AQA
(Original post by Bakr_935)
Which exam board??
Kate23456712
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
What is it? Tell us?
Macdeff
Rep:
(Original post by Kate23456712)
What is it? Tell us?
I dont know, I've only heard rumors on another thread.
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Macdeff)
I dont know, I've only heard rumors on another thread.
There is no evidence.

Threads like this only spread nonsense around, causing more and more panic to already stressed students.

Focus on doing well on your exams, and let the experts i.e. the exam boards uphold the integrity of the UK examinations system.
sqrt of 5
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
lol they said the exact same thing about p1 all bl
sanchiasnana1997
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Ignore it, you don't want all you exam papers to be declared null and bud. Stay away from anyone suggesting they know what's on the Paper.

(Original post by Macdeff)
Apparently Paper 2 for English Lit has been leaked, If anyone has information please share.
sotor
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
if it has been leaked, the exam board won't use that paper. pretty simple, the exam will be moved to a contingency date
Mahfoozmiah
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yh, All i know apparently it was section A, An Inspector Calls and a poem. Think it was from love and relationship. AQA
Logaka11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Have you found any more information on the leaked paper?
Kate23456712
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Logaka11,

Everyone has sat the exam on Thursday 23rd May 2019....If you have sat it, then I would kindly advise you to not bother about it as what's done is done.You can't change it anymore...

Alternatively, are you in year 10?

Should you not be revising everything as potentially anything can come up on that paper?

Best Wishes

Kate.
ellie963
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
anyone who sat the english lit 2 paper last year want to tell me what the questions were thank you !!
keira200416
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
yeah i wanna know aswell
keira200416
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
does anybody know what the questions were last year for literature paper 2 (power and conflict and inspector calls) AQA
msb_nyz
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey, Could you please share what the November 2020 AQA GCSE Literature exam questions were?It would be very helpful Thank you
tazarabtanzi
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by msb_nyz)
Hey, Could you please share what the November 2020 AQA GCSE Literature exam questions were?It would be very helpful Thank you
https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/sample-...P-NOV20-CR.PDF
tazarabtanzi
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/sample-...2-QP-JUN19.PDF
(Original post by keira200416)
does anybody know what the questions were last year for literature paper 2 (power and conflict and inspector calls) AQA
Zane_kun
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Shut up we want answers because we are stressed so we want to relive some
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
29.55%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (17)
38.64%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.55%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.55%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
6.82%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.64%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.27%

Watched Threads