The Student Room Group

English Lit Paper 2 leak??!?!!

Apparently Paper 2 for English Lit has been leaked, If anyone has information please share.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Which exam board??
Reply 2
AQA
Original post by Bakr_935
Which exam board??
What is it? Tell us?
Reply 4
Original post by Kate23456712
What is it? Tell us?

I dont know, I've only heard rumors on another thread.
Original post by Macdeff
I dont know, I've only heard rumors on another thread.

There is no evidence.

Threads like this only spread nonsense around, causing more and more panic to already stressed students.

Focus on doing well on your exams, and let the experts i.e. the exam boards uphold the integrity of the UK examinations system.
lol they said the exact same thing about p1 all bl
Ignore it, you don't want all you exam papers to be declared null and bud. Stay away from anyone suggesting they know what's on the Paper.

Original post by Macdeff
Apparently Paper 2 for English Lit has been leaked, If anyone has information please share.
Reply 8
if it has been leaked, the exam board won't use that paper. pretty simple, the exam will be moved to a contingency date
Yh, All i know apparently it was section A, An Inspector Calls and a poem. Think it was from love and relationship. AQA
Have you found any more information on the leaked paper?
Logaka11,

Everyone has sat the exam on Thursday 23rd May 2019....If you have sat it, then I would kindly advise you to not bother about it as what's done is done.You can't change it anymore...

Alternatively, are you in year 10?

Should you not be revising everything as potentially anything can come up on that paper?

Best Wishes

Kate.
anyone who sat the english lit 2 paper last year want to tell me what the questions were thank you !!
yeah i wanna know aswell
does anybody know what the questions were last year for literature paper 2 (power and conflict and inspector calls) AQA
Reply 15
Hey, Could you please share what the November 2020 AQA GCSE Literature exam questions were?It would be very helpful Thank you
Original post by msb_nyz
Hey, Could you please share what the November 2020 AQA GCSE Literature exam questions were?It would be very helpful Thank you

https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/sample-papers-and-mark-schemes/2020/november/AQA-87022-QP-NOV20-CR.PDF
https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/sample-papers-and-mark-schemes/2019/june/AQA-87022-QP-JUN19.PDF
Original post by keira200416
does anybody know what the questions were last year for literature paper 2 (power and conflict and inspector calls) AQA
Shut up we want answers because we are stressed so we want to relive some
Reply 19
The AIC question is:
How does priestly present inequality causing tragedy
How does priestly present Eric as a character who learns a lesson during the play. I think this might come up

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending