who else found English Literature Paper 1 hard Watch

bhunt2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ajsar)
What did you write for it? Just want to compare it to mine lol
Just the role of all the spirits and how they helped him change.
Maya2003
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by muskaanxx)
this is what i talked about (can someone tell me if i will get low marks as im really bad at english)
paragraph 1 - extract that was given and violent imagery used
paragraph 2 - How he murdered Duncan despite the fact that he saw the air-drawn dagger
Paragraph 3 - How lady macbeth played a role in macbeth's violent character
paragraph 4 - murder of banquo and his ghost (i argued it doesn't show guilt and that macbeth was raging that Fleance had escaped which shows his great desire for power and ambition)
please help i think i messed up
Dont worry that's an awesome response, better than mine anyway.
Michelle0207
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by muskaanxx)
this is what i talked about (can someone tell me if i will get low marks as im really bad at english)
paragraph 1 - extract that was given and violent imagery used
paragraph 2 - How he murdered Duncan despite the fact that he saw the air-drawn dagger
Paragraph 3 - How lady macbeth played a role in macbeth's violent character
paragraph 4 - murder of banquo and his ghost (i argued it doesn't show guilt and that macbeth was raging that Fleance had escaped which shows his great desire for power and ambition)
please help i think i messed up
OmG i did that tooo

P1 was the violent imagery and how it was masked as praise i linked it to ho it foreshadows a change in his approch to violence for his own benefit

P2 was about his tragic hero representation and fatal flaw (hamartia) and how his ambition caused him to be violent

P3 lady macbeths violent influence onto him

P4 the irony about how he slayed someone with his head decapitated and the ln macduff killed him i also added how macduff was violent and could end like macbeth

i wrote about machiavellian theory of human cunningness for negative intentions like adam and eve etc

I WAFFLED SO MUCH OMG
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
muskaanxx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
OMG AT LEAST SOMEONES IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME LMAO. i feel like ive done terribly bad

(Original post by Michelle0207)
OmG i did that tooo

P1 was the violent imagery and how it was masked as praise i linked it to ho it foreshadows a change in his approch to violence for his own benefit

P2 was about his tragic hero representation and fatal flaw (hamartia) and how his ambition caused him to be violent

P3 lady macbeths violent influence onto him

P4 the irony about how he slayed someone with his head decapitated and the ln macduff killed him i also added how macduff was violent and could end like macbeth

i wrote about machiavellian theory of human cunningness for negative intentions like adam and eve etc

I WAFFLED SO MUCH OMG
muskaanxx
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
thankyou so much i hope we all get the grades we want but it was a very weird question
(Original post by Maya2003)
Dont worry that's an awesome response, better than mine anyway.
samanthaemiliee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I said that Macbeth wasn’t a violent character - Jacobean ideals of manhood made him violent. Kinda regretting it but I’d never done violence as a theme and had no clue what to do??
charlottepeacock
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I messed up my jekyll and hyde one really badly,but I'm hoping to get a 7 by pulling it up with paper 2 too.
(Original post by Chynabenae)
Thankyou so much❤️ very true if i got at least at 6 on this paper do you think it’s possible to still get a 7? X
Michelle0207
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Also guys remember it said how far 😬 But anyways paper 2 is coming up and im scared
Stardom33
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Sameeeeee
(Original post by Michelle0207)
Also guys remember it said how far 😬 But anyways paper 2 is coming up and im scared
jemima0103
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I think the question was too simple so there wasn't much high grade content to write about
(Original post by Chynabenae)
I found the Macbeth question quite hard? I’ve been crying ever since
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (391)
25.96%
The paper was reasonable (651)
43.23%
Not feeling great about that exam (300)
19.92%
It was TERRIBLE (164)
10.89%

Watched Threads