Bulimia recovery tips/advice Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I've been struggling since I was about 13, I developed an ed at 16/17 and I am now 20. I would just like some help with how to deal with Bulimia. I've gained weight and that alone is causing enough stress. More specifically, if there is anyone that has experienced eds, do you know how to start eating normally again and how to say no to binges etc.

Thanks, S.
cocobaby006
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey,I have suffered with Bullimia for around a year however I feel as though I have had issues surrounding my eating since the age of 12.There is no quick fix its just one meal at a time, eat and then go out and keep yourself busy or buy food and eat on the train or somewhere where you cannot get anymore food from, restrain yourself when you think you are going for a binge, seek professional help thoXx
Last edited by cocobaby006; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
Thank you so much for writing, you've no idea how much it's appreciated. It's just that I only like eating when I'm alone, I know it's bad, but I would savour myself all day until I am alone and then you can probably imagine what happens from there...

I just go through days of thinking "oh, I'm okay, I'm eating fine" and then suddenly it all changes and I cant find any consistency in my mentality when it comes to food, or anything really for that matter. I don't know who I am... I'm just a 20 year old with these secret struggles.

Thanks again.
(Original post by cocobaby006)
Hey,I have suffered with Bullimia for around a year however I feel as though I have had issues surrounding my eating since the age of 12.There is no quick fix its just one meal at a time, eat and then go out and keep yourself busy or buy food and eat on the train or somewhere where you cannot get anymore food from, restrain yourself when you think you are going for a binge, seek professional help thoXx
Anonymous #1
Also I am so sorry to hear you're also fighting this too 😔
(Original post by cocobaby006)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (217)
22.77%
The paper was reasonable (428)
44.91%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.26%
It was TERRIBLE (134)
14.06%

Watched Threads