Best universities for night life / social life?? Watch

Lola321
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I’m going to uni next year ( so rn I’m going into my final year of a levels ) and I’m just really confused as to which uni to go to, I go to bare raves & festivals and I like going outtttt so I just want to know the best for night life and social life really. Obvs I’ll have to take into consideration my course / grades whatever but I just want a black or white answer , which uni’s do you know / heard of that are sick for social aspect
Last edited by Lola321; 5 days ago
Zionxi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Tbh no matter what people tell you are the best unis for social life you're going to have to opt from the ones that are going to actually want you.
You're going to need to pull some great grades out of your ass to be able to take the pick of them all so that 'whatever' moment your having about your grades currently is going to really matter, especially if you're staring at conditionals or even clearing.

Not sure you can even get a black and white answer unless you're looking for everyone to just list what uni they are currently going to lol

Have Sussex as the first answer.
Cambridge as the back up.
Lola321
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Zionxi)
Tbh no matter what people tell you are the best unis for social life you're going to have to opt from the ones that are going to actually want you.
You're going to need to pull some great grades out of your ass to be able to take the pick of them all so that 'whatever' moment your having about your grades currently is going to really matter, especially if you're staring at conditionals or even clearing.

Not sure you can even get a black and white answer unless you're looking for everyone to just list what uni they are currently going to lol

Have Sussex as the first answer.
Cambridge as the back up.
You’re not listening to my point , I’m doing well at sixth form currently got my AS levels coming up , I’m already getting my predicted grades I know I can do well ( not saying I’ll get A* but I put effort into my revision ) so me wanting to know what universities are good for social life ain’t a hard question to ask
HobbinsE
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Quick google search gives you a list
https://university.which.co.uk/advic...student-survey
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Harlowfinn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I’ve heard DMU and Coventry are main ones
Ezzy19
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Every university has a wonderful social life. You should really be focusing on what Uni is best for you degree wise! 😉
maisie00
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I mean every uni will have it’s pro’s, but Manchester is a great city for nightlife and they have Uni of Manchester/ Manchester Metropolitan and even Uni of Salford which will give you a lot of choice when deciding a course. I’m going in Sept, there’s a lot of hype about the nightlife and venues there x
Last edited by maisie00; 5 days ago
hallamstudents
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Lola321)
I’m going to uni next year ( so rn I’m going into my final year of a levels ) and I’m just really confused as to which uni to go to, I go to bare raves & festivals and I like going outtttt so I just want to know the best for night life and social life really. Obvs I’ll have to take into consideration my course / grades whatever but I just want a black or white answer , which uni’s do you know / heard of that are sick for social aspect
Hey, Sheffield is great as everything is pretty much in walking distance like all the clubs/bars ect so it is very social!! Other unis which i have heard are good is manchester (especially for like raves etc) then nottingham is meant to be great as well so have a look into these!
Sophia
TheTroll73
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
wut

are you going to uni to get a degree or for nightlife?

If it's the latter then you shouldn't go to uni at all as you will just waste all that money to fail.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did you find the exam?