GCSE literature help !! Watch

Sophia252
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
In short i have an awful english teacher , we have made no notes all year and we haven’t even read inspector calls .. my exam in in a few days and i am completely clueless on what to do !
I’m aiming for an A or A* , does anyone have any tips on how to write of a high quality or any tips on how to reach the top band. I’m doing the board ccea and i have 16 poems to learn , of mice and men and inspector calls .
Any help at all i will be most thankful for ! PM if you’d like to help x
GiftedBurnout
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I do CCEA, I dont have any tips as I havent done any revision for it and hoping for an A! My key thing to do would be read BBC bitesize notes as everything including characters, themes and the plot overview is there. Good luck. Also any predictions on what questions will come up?
Lottielgreen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’d recommend watching videos online of top band analysis for all of your texts. I recommend Stacey Reay, she’s done many grade 9 response videos as well as showing examples of essay responses that were rewards top bands (may be for aqa however just check over the assessment objectives and adapt it for your ccea) good luck in your exams
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Lottielgreen; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (402)
30.69%
The paper was reasonable (514)
39.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (225)
17.18%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.9%

Watched Threads