The Student Room Group

Forgot to put question number help

Forgot to put English question number in margin will I still be marked??
OH GOD I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM i put the number of the question before the answer but didnt tick the box ( edexcel )
Oh god, Thats pretty critical but if anything when your results come in you can demand a recount or remark if the examiner wasn't harsh.
Reply 3
Normally get high grades in English and want to take for a level so pretty worried if it will even be marked...
Original post by Michelle0207
Oh god, Thats pretty critical but if anything when your results come in you can demand a recount or remark if the examiner wasn't harsh.
It really doesn't matter. I did the same thing when I did my GCSEs a few years back and worried about it for weeks. It got marked.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
Thankyou,, heard from some people that because there’s no number it just wouldn’t be scanned in? So was panicking a lot
Original post by MinaBee
It really doesn't matter. I did the same thing when I did my GCSEs a few years back and worried about it for weeks. It got marked.
Reply 6
They will know what question it is from your answer. They are humans they have brains.
Reply 7
I’m aqa but completely forgot to write the number for the second question...
Original post by DenisaBatrinu
OH GOD I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM i put the number of the question before the answer but didnt tick the box ( edexcel )
Original post by shaniamc
Thankyou,, heard from some people that because there’s no number it just wouldn’t be scanned in? So was panicking a lot

The rest will still be scanned. The examiner will know what question you're doing from reading your intro :yes:

Quick Reply