Have not received my module marks,what to do ? Watch

Ak-santaliPali97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
To be clear, i was given extension on an assignment till the 18th april 2019. I doen it in time and am now awaiting my results. its been 17 days of the 20 working day my uni lists as their policy. Should i email my lecturer ? the reason im being so hesitant is because she dont like me as it is i dont want to be intrusive, to where she just says sod it give him a rubbish mark. what do you reckon i should do ?
MusicGamer
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Wait until the 20 working days are up? There’s no point emailing them as they’ll likely just say within the 20 working days. If a few days after the 20 days you don’t hear anything, then email them
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PhoenixFortune
  • Universities Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Ak-santaliPali97)
To be clear, i was given extension on an assignment till the 18th april 2019. I doen it in time and am now awaiting my results. its been 17 days of the 20 working day my uni lists as their policy. Should i email my lecturer ? the reason im being so hesitant is because she dont like me as it is i dont want to be intrusive, to where she just says sod it give him a rubbish mark. what do you reckon i should do ?
The 20 working day estimate has not been exceeded yet, so try to be patient. As you had an extension, it's reasonable to suggest that your mark may come back slightly later than others who submitted by the original deadline.
hallamstudents
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Ak-santaliPali97)
Hey, I would just wait until the 20 working days are over and if you still dont have the results then you have goo reason to email her and ask?
Sophia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How are you feeling ahead of this paper?

Feeling positive! (10)
11.49%
Okay. Just a little more work... (27)
31.03%
Not feeling great (29)
33.33%
Send URGENT HELP!!! (21)
24.14%

Watched Threads