The Student Room Group

Ocr A level law Paper 3 17th June 2019 Exam Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
I didn't :frown: what scenario did you do I only learnt A6
Original post by walkeroli
how did you answer the human rights essay?
Same!! That was one nasty paper! If the grade boundaries aren't low, my grade will be! :/
Original post by Laurence010401
I was gonna do that one
But I didn’t think it was possible for both scenarios to be about the same topic, eg. Discharge.
For that reason, I did the other one, about Seth and the cars
Original post by TeamDaenerys
Same!! That was one nasty paper! If the grade boundaries aren't low, my grade will be! :/

Yep same
Was the H.R evaluation essay about balancing interests of the convetion or the courts with domestic legal issues?
I wish I knew, they really threw us into the crapper with that essay question cause we didn't even learn it so I didn't answer it so I'm 25 marks down already
Original post by demigod poo
Was the H.R evaluation essay about balancing interests of the convetion or the courts with domestic legal issues?
omg that sucksss...... what did u write about i the first scenario question regarding a.5
Reply 266
Grade boundary predictions? I know its hard because of it being first year of linear but still
Which essay did everyone do for nature of law and how did everyone think they did on it?
I did justice, i thought they were the easiest bit
Original post by Jake SIngh
Which essay did everyone do for nature of law and how did everyone think they did on it?
I did the same, did you do contract or human rights ?
Original post by hollis255
I did justice, i thought they were the easiest bit
Original post by Jake SIngh

I did justice
I had literally done one the day before and my teacher said it was good lol, sooo I did that one
Reply 271
The question was on discharge by frustration
Original post by riannonjadexo
did anyone do section B scenario 2? i wrote about discharge by performance - hoping this is right can anyone validate this so i can stop crying 😂😂😂😂
Yeah I did discharge
Original post by riannonjadexo
did anyone do section B scenario 2? i wrote about discharge by performance - hoping this is right can anyone validate this so i can stop crying 😂😂😂😂
I’m going 70% A 60% B and 50% C, maybe 65, 55, 45
Original post by OliL
Grade boundary predictions? I know its hard because of it being first year of linear but still
That was the first scenario, 2nd was discharge by performance
Original post by Pruser
The question was on discharge by frustration
Does anyone have and Law and Morality Essays I can use? Please send them to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending