English lit exam mistake Watch

Rlc240
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hi, I did my eng lit exam today, Macbeth, I accidentally used Macduff when I meant Macdonawld, will I still get any marks by referencing the wrong character? Do you still get any marks for when the character/ content is wrong? feeling such an idiot
HateSchx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You don't loose marks you just don't gain them. I think
(Original post by Rlc240)
Hi, I did my eng lit exam today, Macbeth, I accidentally used Macduff when I meant Macdonawld, will I still get any marks by referencing the wrong character? Do you still get any marks for when the character/ content is wrong? feeling such an idiot
Chazza02
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
i would guess that it depends on how often you did it. it will probably cap your marks (not sure what at) but i doubt it would mean you get no marks. i dont know, but that's just an educated guess
Russellster
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hello, did you used the extract? if you did don't worry you won't lose marks.
(Original post by Rlc240)
Davy611
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You get marks for the quality of your analysis. Examiners acknowledge that young people make mistakes under pressure and you won't be penalised significantly.
oscar_wills
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
i mean macdonwald is a pretty insignificant part of the play so i don't think i should worry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (0)
0%
The paper was reasonable (0)
0%
Not feeling great about that exam... (0)
0%
It was TERRIBLE (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise