Staying friends Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
So basically my boyfriend and I have been dating for a few months now. It’s going great we both really like each other. Expect now I am moving away for a year to another country on the other side of the world. We mutually argeed that when I left that would we end it just to take away the pressure of trying to maintain a relationship when we won’t see each other in a year. We have argeed to stay friends and still talk often as the only things that will change is we won’t be official and won’t have the intimacy we had before. But so many of my friends told me you shouldn’t stay friends with an ex but it seems so different in this case as none of us have done anything wrong. Like I know everyone says they wanna stay friends with there ex but it rarely actually happens. Has anyone had a similar experience or can give me some advice as what they think I should do.
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I think the issue is if you're okay with just staying friends. You might see him on social media with other girls, how does that make you feel?

Some people do stay friends but you both need to understand that that's all you will be and that they are likely to get with other people.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (518)
26.21%
The paper was reasonable (861)
43.57%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.64%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.58%

Watched Threads