Throat Cancer Watch

Joshuaben555
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
So I used to smoke a lot of weed with mates since the beginning of 2nd year and since mid April I stopped as it’s boring and prefer to stay healthy. But now I’m starting to get worried, My chest feels blocked losing weight lack of energy and appetite saw throat for the last couple of weeks and feeling depressed all the time. Went to the doctor said my blood pressure is perfectly normal but that doesn’t properly diagnose me I’m going to take a blood test this week but I’m really scared that I have got cancer I’m 22 like to go to the gym a lot has anyone been in a situation like this
hallamstudents
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Joshuaben555)
So I used to smoke a lot of weed with mates since the beginning of 2nd year and since mid April I stopped as it’s boring and prefer to stay healthy. But now I’m starting to get worried, My chest feels blocked losing weight lack of energy and appetite saw throat for the last couple of weeks and feeling depressed all the time. Went to the doctor said my blood pressure is perfectly normal but that doesn’t properly diagnose me I’m going to take a blood test this week but I’m really scared that I have got cancer I’m 22 like to go to the gym a lot has anyone been in a situation like this
When you stop smoking it's normal to feel a bit blocked in your chest because of all the build up- however it's good that you're going to the doctors to get it checked out. Bear in mind that it hasn't been long since you stopped so your body is still adjusting.

Hope it turns out okay for you!

Lucy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (41)
5.66%
Fairly positive (240)
33.15%
Just another year... (287)
39.64%
Is it 2020 yet? (156)
21.55%

Watched Threads