Durham Undergraduate Accomodation 2019 Application? Watch

_loz_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey, does anyone know whether I need to apply for accommodation in Durham or are we given some sort of preference form on results day? I’ve been researching and I can’t find anything for 1st years.

Any help would be awesome

Thanks
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
tabithas
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, first time Durham applicant as well. As far as I've seen, your accommodation options are based on which college you've been allocated (mine is Castle). On my college accommodation website at the bottom it says: "While we ask incoming students for their preferences once your place at University College is confirmed, we cannot guarantee any particular accommodation type as demand varies for each room type. We do our best to accommodate student preferences." This indicates to me that you are given a preference form on the day you receive your results if you meet your offer and Durham offer you a place. I suggest looking at the accommodation available to you on your college website and deciding what you prefer. Hopefully we will see each other there!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Mon, 1 Jul '19
  • Durham University
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
  • Durham University
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (192)
22.48%
The paper was reasonable (392)
45.9%
Not feeling great about that exam... (157)
18.38%
It was TERRIBLE (113)
13.23%

Watched Threads