I cant loose weight no matter what! Pleas help Watch

yoitsmeeee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I have gained so much weight recently at uni.
I just cant loose it and I feel so insecure,angry,upset and abit depressed.

Every day i tell myself 'ok starting diet from tomorow' and i try eating healthy but then i just get REALLY REALLY bad cravings and then i just end up eating so much chocolate and crisps to fill myself and satify my cravings. It just a daily cycle and i just keep getting fatter

Low key keep like im binge eating cas i just eat and eat and eat even when im full because i have this mental thing where i feel like i have to finish the whole packet/the whole plate for some reason.

I just cant stop. I need help. I feel like my relationship with food has become very bad. Im not fuelling myself i feel like im torturing it by eating so much junk. I want to stop but i feel like i cant.
What can I do ?!??
I also want to cook healthy/filling meals but i just dont know what i can eat

I am willing to put the hard work in but I just need some guidance on what to eat/how to stop cravings and tips

Im really struggling! Please help
Sealedtears
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I heard about a pretty good diet that helps you lose 33 pounds (15 kg), I’ll ask about it more and update you with it, but there are ways that might help you a little.

1) the first thing you do when you wake up is drink lots of water (not until you feel completely full but like 2 cups) as it burns off the extra calories in the body

2) Don’tttt skip breakfast, it’s the most important meal of the day and it will help you in losing weight

3) If you want to do a diet, don’t, and again, don’t go to the gym, because the first week you’ll lose a lot of weight but then you’ll be tired of the diet and gym, start with the diet first then go to the gym after 3 weeks

4) If you do a diet, it’s preferred not to have a free day in the first two weeks

5) Don’t go to bed after eating immediately, maybe after 2 or 3 hours

6)And definitely don’t lay down after eating as it stops the digestive system from digesting the food.

7) Water, water, and water, drink water all the time. At least 3 litres a day.

I hope some of these help you, I’ll ask more about the diet, and if I forget please message me as I tend to forget a lot haha. I hope you achieve your goals, good luck!
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I got this...it's because you're going around setting yourself unrealistic goals. No one, I mean no one can loose weight but one can lose weight if they work at it.

So let's go with baby steps and setting yourself a goal you might achieve.
(Original post by yoitsmeeee)

Every day i tell myself 'ok starting diet from tomorow' and i try eating healthy but then i just get REALLY REALLY bad cravings and then i just end up eating so much chocolate and crisps to fill myself and satify my cravings. It just a daily cycle and i just keep getting fatter

Low key keep like im binge eating cas i just eat and eat and eat even when im full because i have this mental thing where i feel like i have to finish the whole packet/the whole plate for some reason.

I just cant stop. I need help. I feel like my relationship with food has become very bad. Im not fuelling myself i feel like im torturing it by eating so much junk. I want to stop but i feel like i cant.
What can I do ?!??

I am willing to put the hard work in but I just need some guidance on what to eat/how to stop cravings and tips

username2013595
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
intermittent fasting!!! my saviour i lost 40lbs in like 3-4 months doing it. google it you fast for set hours every day and you can still eat things you like in moderation, you can lose like 2-3lbs a week but i exercised couple times a week so i’d lose like 3-5lbs good luck take each day as it comes rather than setting weekly or monthly goals it won’t work, don’t fixate on your weight don’t step on the scale. find a routine and try and stick to it and not think about it and it will come naturally and your mind won’t be focused on the fact just you need to lose weight but the fact that oh wednesday is the day i do this workout video let me put my phone down and do it for 40 minutes

good luck
nazarovboris
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by yoitsmeeee)

What can I do ?!??

Only you can help yourself. You have to have self discipline in order for you to achieve you weight goal. By now, Keto diet is one of the most effective way to lose weight.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (484)
59.53%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.29%
No- I want it (232)
28.54%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.64%

Watched Threads