Chemistry Exam Tommorow! Watch

Ashleigh Stock
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Is anyone else fretting about the Chemistry exam? My biology was awful yesterday and i want to boost my marks in chemistry and physics, which are my weaker parts of science. someone give me some tips and tricks to remember things...also..do we need to know about alkenes and alkanes?
Kalhorious
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Ashleigh Stock)
Is anyone else fretting about the Chemistry exam? My biology was awful yesterday and i want to boost my marks in chemistry and physics, which are my weaker parts of science. someone give me some tips and tricks to remember things...also..do we need to know about alkenes and alkanes?
Nothing you need to know about alkenes or alkanes, except for the fact that polymers have crosslinks. Check your spec for what you may need to know, it's your best friend. (unless they pull another bio test on us)
Ashleigh Stock
Rep:
?
thankyou lovely x

(Original post by Kalhorious)
Nothing you need to know about alkenes or alkanes, except for the fact that polymers have crosslinks. Check your spec for what you may need to know, it's your best friend. (unless they pull another bio test on us)
Amnz_02
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
my biology was awful aswell good luck for chemistry tomz have faith in ur self u will do well
Ashleigh Stock
Rep:
?
thanks, you will do well to
Keri00Summers
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Does anyone do OCR 21st Century???
kanejoe43
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Tbh im freaking out aswell :eek: but you only need to know basic Chemistry along with Quanitative (im pretty sure)

Ashleigh Stock
Rep:
?
hopefully fingers crossed its not too hard, considering I do foundation aswell :0 x
(Original post by kanejoe43)
Tbh im freaking out aswell :eek: but you only need to know basic Chemistry along with Quanitative (im pretty sure)
Ashleigh Stock
Rep:
?
no sorry, I do aqa x
(Original post by Keri00Summers)
kanejoe43
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
hopefully fingers crossed its not too hard, considering I do foundation aswell :0 x
Good luck to u Ive chosen Physics for A Level so i need at least a 6 in my sciences (im doing Higher) *silently crying*
Subhaan1231
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
yesss
(Original post by Keri00Summers)
meganshort02
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
topics one to five are on test tomorrow, we don't need to know about them! good luck
RazzzBerries
  • Chat Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I genuinely feel sick
Randomusername5
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
anyone know order of melting points ionic, giant covalent and metallic???? plz help asappp
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (535)
26.37%
The paper was reasonable (884)
43.57%
Not feeling great about that exam (396)
19.52%
It was TERRIBLE (214)
10.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise