?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
im skinny fat atm
PetitePanda
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah it’s all about balance but also I would suggest reducing the amount of takeaways
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
jsadasdh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
is falafal + shsih + large chips okay for the whole day
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jsadasdh)
is falafal + shsih + large chips okay for the whole day
You mean that's the only food you're going to eat, every day? :rofl: Place your bets folks, what's gonna happen first, rickets or scurvy?
ZakM73
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
results all depend on your diet, generally only people with god like metabolisms can maintain a good shape while frequently eating take aways
jsadasdh
Rep:
?
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
You mean that's the only food you're going to eat, every day? :rofl: Place your bets folks, what's gonna happen first, rickets or scurvy?
fine ill add a couple of oranges but chicken= protein salad= vitamins chips = carbs falafal =fibre...

wat did you eat today
thicccg
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
nah just starve
jsadasdh
Rep:
?
Im trying to get toned. Help me
Gent2324
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Im trying to get toned. Help me
answer is probably no. you need high carbs and low fat, junkfood has high fat high carbs
jsadasdh
Rep:
?
Any suggestions for meal plans pls
Gent2324
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Any suggestions for meal plans pls
google
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sounds like a good way to make yourself pretty insulin resistant, which will ultimately make you fat. That or all the hidden salt will swell you up and take its toll on your organs.

You're either in or out, brah. Eat big and eat clean or go home.
jsadasdh
Rep:
?
I don't get it. Junk food is just food. Why does it matter if i burn it off at the gym
sknudson
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't get it. Junk food is just food. Why does it matter if i burn it off at the gym
Because not all foods are created equal. Junk food can be full of salt, sugar, trans fats, and manmade chemicals. You're not designed to use these as efficiently on a cellular level and your body will go through added stress getting rid of them. You're also not putting in as many nutrients needed to get rid of them in the first place if your junk isn't fortified (with B vitamins especially), which is only going to increase your risk of chronic disease that no amount of exercise is going to fix.

Eat clean or leave the gym to people who do it properly, brah. We don't need the extra bodies taking up space on dirty bulk diets.
Kyri
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Junk food has no nutrients. You'll have poor health and be way more prone to being ill. Long term this will mess up your hormones including your insulin sensitivity as someone mentioned above. Just eat some proper nutritious food at least sometimes.
jsadasdh
Rep:
?
So a falafal wrap with chips is not good?
sotor
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you can eat far more calories in a short space of time than you can realistically burn off at the gym. i might burn 400 cals in an hour session but could eat twice that in 10 mins eating chips
sknudson
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, brah. High GI carb city and you'll run yourself into the ground eating that regularly.

Take some inspo from this ebook: https://uk.atkins.com/static/default...ood%20List.pdf. Adjust accordingly to your goals.
username4606994
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Look eat food that are good sources of proteins, fats and carbs. Off the top of my head food like rice, fish, lettuce, kale, extra lean meats are all good. Don't rely too heavily or at all really on energy drinks and supplements/whey powder.

By fats I mean mono saturated fats, not polyunsaturated fats that are in things like pot noodles and crisps. (I think it is)
Trotsky's Iceaxe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kyri)
Junk food has no nutrients. You'll have poor health and be way more prone to being ill. Long term this will mess up your hormones including your insulin sensitivity as someone mentioned above. Just eat some proper nutritious food at least sometimes.
Junk food contains plenty of nutrients.

Please don't make misleading statements.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.31%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (102)
35.05%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (62)
21.31%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.62%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.71%

Watched Threads