20 and 17 year old Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Been talking to a girl who turned 17 nearly 3 months ago and I turned 20 in December not sure where it’s going I do find her sexually attractive and I know it’s not illegal but is it morally wrong???
ecolier
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Been talking to a girl who turned 17 nearly 3 months ago and I turned 20 in December not sure where it’s going I do find her sexually attractive and I know it’s not illegal but is it morally wrong???
The fact that you asked has already given you an answer.
casual_ravenclaw
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i know bigger age gaps between 17 year olds and uni grads which have mixed results. Personally, I don't really think age is a problem, it's how you treat her which applies to all regardless of age. Don't take advantage and be honest - if you really like her and she really likes you it would be a shame not to take it further
DrawTheLine
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The age gap is fine in general, however you're at different life stages and you probably want to do different things with your lives right now.
Johndoeskitty
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think it's fine. I dated a 22 year old when I was 17. There was not that much difference in mentality since guys are still childish in their early 20s anyway.
bubbles7737
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I don't think it's "morally" wrong that you are dating a 17 year old, I am 17 and I always go for boys that are at least 2-3 years older than me. My ex boyfriend was 20 I think it's very normal for younger girls to go for older boys. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No, it's fine. 17 and 20 aren't so different.
Spanx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's definitely legal....well depending on where you're from....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (209)
22.67%
The paper was reasonable (416)
45.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (172)
18.66%
It was TERRIBLE (125)
13.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise