Student finance withdrawn Watch

special bob
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I've received the letter of entitlement and the fundings for the course was £0 as well as maintenance loan. The reason was that I didn't complete the financial part of the application but now I have and I'm waiting for a response.

Would my account be approved after completing this section?

Also, because I have started the application in Feburary the only option was 2018/2019. So rather than doing 2019/2020 would this hinder my application?

Name:  sfe 3.png
Views: 9
Size:  32.5 KB
Erin SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by special bob)
I've received the letter of entitlement and the fundings for the course was £0 as well as maintenance loan. The reason was that I didn't complete the financial part of the application but now I have and I'm waiting for a response.

Would my account be approved after completing this section?

Also, because I have started the application in Feburary the only option was 2018/2019. So rather than doing 2019/2020 would this hinder my application?

Name:  sfe 3.png
Views: 9
Size:  32.5 KB
Hi there,

If your course is due to begin in September 2019 then you do need to submit a new 2019/20 application to us. We are not able to use the 2018/19 form. As this is now shown as withdrawn we would advise logging online and submitting this as quickly as possible. If your parent's have submitted their income on paper did they complete the 2018/19 or 2019/20 PFF2 form?

Thanks, Erin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (209)
22.64%
The paper was reasonable (416)
45.07%
Not feeling great about that exam... (173)
18.74%
It was TERRIBLE (125)
13.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise