im failing chem HELP Watch

Tsquare
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by chocochip_)
Don’t revise, at least rest and do something else to clear your mind
i literally didnt revise for my mock yet i got a 7 but now this is completely different lol and i dont know most of the things
salimyasin10
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by toodoroki)
I CANT im stressing out so bad rn im doing triple as well my targets are 8s .. i got a 3 in my mocks i just really want to pass 😓
how are you doing higher tier if you got a 3 in mocks? in my school u wud have been put in double foundation
Tsquare
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by salimyasin10)
how are you doing higher tier if you got a 3 in mocks? in my school u wud have been put in double foundation
nah in the mocks they wouldnt think of it as they say you probably panicked if you suddenly go from 8s to 3
toodoroki
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by salimyasin10)
no clue! it’s because i get 7s in bio and physics so they’re optimistic about me getting a 7 in chem too but it’s not gonna happen
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
chocochip_
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Tsquare)
i literally didnt revise for my mock yet i got a 7 but now this is completely different lol and i dont know most of the things
There’s no point stressing about it if you don’t understand it now as it’s the night before the exam.
You’re not revising, revising is going through and overviewing topics, what you’re doing is studying as you’re learning content you don’t understand at all.
Tsquare
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
nah i know them i just need to refresh my memory on them since i haven't done them in about 4 month ( my teachers left so yea we didn't have a chem teacher)

i just realised i asked you for advice yet im arguing with you, im sorry. ill sleep now and do it this in the morning when im fresh
There’s no point stressing about it if you don’t understand it now as it’s the night before the exam.
You’re not revising, revising is going through and overviewing topics, what you’re doing is studying as you’re learning content you don’t understand at all.
Last edited by Tsquare; 4 days ago
toodoroki
Rep:
?
triple is killing me lol
same got forced to take it by my parents in the first place too i want to die lmaoo
Tsquare
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
im getting high on it since im pretty much a sience natural( i get mostly from 6-8) 9 when i actually revise and others when i dont but the amount of topics is ****ing insane. i dont think im pursuing the sciences so i dont even know why i choose it
same got forced to take it by my parents in the first place too i want to die lmaoo
Huzzy1001
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Sorry accidentally sent the periodic table but look at the one beneath that that’s what happens at the electrode
Last edited by Huzzy1001; 4 days ago
toodoroki
Rep:
?
im getting high on it since im pretty much a sience natural( i get mostly from 6-8) 9 when i actually revise and others when i dont but the amount of topics is ****ing insane. i dont think im pursuing the sciences so i dont even know why i choose it
lucky, i get 5s without revision and 7-8s with revision. i just can’t wrap my head around anything science related, im only strong in maths.
Huzzy1001
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Attachment 818732
Huzzy1001
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
If I failed terrible on paper 1 bio and chem but I do pretty good on physics paper 1 and bio chem and physics paper 2 can I still get a grade 6-6 btw I’m doing combined science higher
Last edited by Huzzy1001; 4 days ago
alexis7869
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Im literally only confident in Quantitative Chem, that’s IT i don’t get anything else, especially electrolysis. Should I prioritise learning bonding or the required practicals or electrolysis ??? What should I focus most my time on when I don’t get ANYTHING ??? And what required practical do u think will come up ??
are you doing higher or foundation
Tsquare
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
he said triple higher
(Original post by alexis7869)
are you doing higher or foundation
toodoroki
Rep:
?
your advice is helping me calm down lol, i literally don’t know anything so ill just try my hardest with what i know tomorrow, still have paper 2 so eh
Tsquare
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
lucky, i get 5s without revision and 7-8s with revision. i just can’t wrap my head around anything science related, im only strong in maths.
maths is bae. i love it only problem is classes arent interesting. i feel good doing it at home not at school
toodoroki
Rep:
?
maths is bae. i love it only problem is classes arent interesting. i feel good doing it at home not at school
me too, they make it seem more complicated than it actually is 😐
annoymous_
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
a level maths is not bae🤢🤢
Srehman32
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
paper 1 has few required practicals don't worry.

Im literally only confident in Quantitative Chem, that’s IT i don’t get anything else, especially electrolysis. Should I prioritise learning bonding or the required practicals or electrolysis ??? What should I focus most my time on when I don’t get ANYTHING ??? And what required practical do u think will come up ??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (195)
22.57%
The paper was reasonable (362)
41.9%
Not feeling great about that exam... (168)
19.44%
It was TERRIBLE (139)
16.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed