Overthinking these exams I've done so far Watch

gracievlogs
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So far I've done English literature and biology and I keep thinking about all of my answers but also a few silly mistakes I've made, the prediction I've made so far is quite high for biology as I seemed to know all the answers even though I made few of silly mistakes and I don't know whether some of the answers I put were right because for higher triple science, where it said what type of cell has no nucleus I said prokaryotic , I keep dwelling on it to the point where I can't move on and spend hours thinking about it when I should be more focused on my other exams ! What advice do you have for me because I don't want to ruin my gcses
Last edited by gracievlogs; 1 week ago
MinaBee
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by gracievlogs)
So far I've done English literature and biology and I keep thinking about all of my answers and mistakes I've made, the prediction I've made so far is quite high fir biology as I seemed to know all the answers even though I made lots of silly mistakes and I don't know whether some of the answers I put were right because for higher triple science, where it said what type of cell has no nucleus I said prokaryotic , I keep dwelling on it to the point where I can't move on and spend hours thinking about it when I should be more focused on my other exams ! What advice do you have for me because I don't want to ruin my gcses
What's done is done. Don't waste your energy worrying when you could be preparing for your next exam.
clmwalker
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
same here. I keep on thinking of the mistakes I made in the biology exam and it's bothering me so much because I want like an 8/9 in biology.
Shania Paul
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So far I've done English literature and biology and I keep thinking about all of my answers and mistakes I've made, the prediction I've made so far is quite high for biology as I seemed to know all the answers even though I made lots of silly mistakes and I don't know whether some of the answers I put were right because for higher triple science, where it said what type of cell has no nucleus I said prokaryotic , I keep dwelling on it to the point where I can't move on and spend hours thinking about it when I should be more focused on my other exams ! What advice do you have for me because I don't want to ruin my gcses
the answer of that question is right so dont stress too much
toodoroki
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
same .. but you can’t change what happened so it’s best to just ignore it or forget it ever happened and move on. it’s only 2 exams, you still have a lot left! you can still get great results
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Mythology
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don’t worry about it! Just focus on doing your best in the next exams In the end many of the papers are just a small percentage of your final grade and you can always make up for it in the other exams.

Worrying won’t change your answers so it’s best to move on and focus that energy into productivity!

Good luck with the rest of your exams.
100yoMAGApede
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So far I've done English literature and biology and I keep thinking about all of my answers and mistakes I've made, the prediction I've made so far is quite high for biology as I seemed to know all the answers even though I made lots of silly mistakes and I don't know whether some of the answers I put were right because for higher triple science, where it said what type of cell has no nucleus I said prokaryotic , I keep dwelling on it to the point where I can't move on and spend hours thinking about it when I should be more focused on my other exams ! What advice do you have for me because I don't want to ruin my gcses
Remember you’re going to die and there’s nothing you can do about it, do you think you’ll care about this in 50 years?. Don’t waste time worrying about stuff you can’t change and ruining the rest, you have 1 shot move on and dominate the others.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (209)
22.69%
The paper was reasonable (416)
45.17%
Not feeling great about that exam... (172)
18.68%
It was TERRIBLE (124)
13.46%

Watched Threads