Strange situation with girl I fancy Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Ok so I am getting close to a girl at work we got chatting a lot but I was off on holiday last week and found someone else has taken a liking to her.

Its another girl (im a guy of course) I came back Monday and was chatting to the girl I like and noticed this girl I talked about hanging around her pretty much flattering her, lets call her girl 2I got chatting to the girl I liked and girl 2 didn't like it at first she was just "trolling" or as she called it "joking" about me but when it was clear the girl I liked also gets on with me she started getting jealous and more agressive to point where in a normal conversation which she wasn't even part of she would "joke" I am talking rubbish (but in harsher term) even in a later conversation saying I sounded like a virgin. In another conversation I was talking to girl 1 and mentioning I am shy as bad experiences when I was younger and girl 1 chatted about this and seemed to get closer, girl 2 comes out and out of the blue suddenly tries to get attention on her saying she has diabetes.

I have mild aspergers and I feel its bullying for one but i'm more annoyed at the fact she is getting jealous and possessive as if she has a "right" to be the only person who is allowed to get close to girl 1 she comes across as the sort that if I did complain she will make stuff up and turn it around on me which I had in a previous job.

Just wanted to hear back from others on their interpretation of the situation and how they would deal with it.
Fear-of-failure
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I have Asperger’s as well so I know how you feel. I must say this does sound a bit odd. It’s not right for girl 2 to try and get her attention especially by saying she has diabetes. Girl 2 definitely sounds jealous. I would just ignore her and keep trying to get closer to girl 1. Best of luck!
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
It's not bullying. Girl 2 is probably also interested in the first girl, whether that's in a friendly or more romantic way, and so gets jealous when you're interacting with her. Try not to worry about it. The first girl will choose who she prefers, if either of you, and that's it. Not much more you can do other than keep chatting to her, don't let girl 2 intimidate you or make you feel awkward.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (535)
26.38%
The paper was reasonable (884)
43.59%
Not feeling great about that exam (395)
19.48%
It was TERRIBLE (214)
10.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise