English Lit AQA Paper 1 Macbeth Question. Watch

ncm15
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Reading through the forum I am just realising the question was HOW FAR is Macbeth presented as violent. I literally only wrote about how violent he is and how Shakespeare presents that as bad. I opened with Shakespeare presents Macbeth as violent throughout the whole play blah blah blah so does this count as me responding to the task? I thought I did good but oof I guess lmao. Anyone else miss this and in the sinking boat
alxena
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
No, you are still answering the question because you are exploring how Macbeth is presented as violent by Shakespeare. As long as you didn't waffle about Macbeth as though he is a real person then you should be absoultley fine. We was all blessed with an easy question.I spent so long revising things I did not need to know. Don't stress! I bet you smashed it.
ncm15
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Ok thank you! Good luck for the rest of the exams
(Original post by alxena)
No, you are still answering the question because you are exploring how Macbeth is presented as violent by Shakespeare. As long as you didn't waffle about Macbeth as though he is a real person then you should be absoultley fine. We was all blessed with an easy question.I spent so long revising things I did not need to know. Don't stress! I bet you smashed it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (390)
25.95%
The paper was reasonable (650)
43.25%
Not feeling great about that exam (300)
19.96%
It was TERRIBLE (163)
10.84%

Watched Threads