Migrant Workers Watch

Phinaharris
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi
I am a EU student, 22 yrs of age. I’ve lived in the U.K. for 3 years now I was wondering if I’m eligible for maintenance loan ?

I started uni last year I completed the form which was child of migrant worker in order to get maintenance loan but I wasn’t eligible because I was not able to provide everything required, however, being a continuing student which form should I fill in in order to get maintanace loan depending on my parents since I’m not working?

And if I start to work instead of doing it depending on my parent which form should I complete??

Thanks
Erin SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Phinaharris)
Hi
I am a EU student, 22 yrs of age. I’ve lived in the U.K. for 3 years now I was wondering if I’m eligible for maintenance loan ?

I started uni last year I completed the form which was child of migrant worker in order to get maintenance loan but I wasn’t eligible because I was not able to provide everything required, however, being a continuing student which form should I fill in in order to get maintanace loan depending on my parents since I’m not working?

And if I start to work instead of doing it depending on my parent which form should I complete??

Thanks
Hi there,

We would advise you complete the PN1 application found here. We would require all the evidence of your parent's employment etc and how you are financially dependant on them. Do you have this evidence this year? If you begin working then we would need your employment evidence to be able to assess you for Migrant Worker funding. It would be the same form above that you complete.

Thanks, Erin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (202)
22.65%
The paper was reasonable (404)
45.29%
Not feeling great about that exam... (167)
18.72%
It was TERRIBLE (119)
13.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise