Hey guys I was just wondering how much revision everyone does a day? Watch

Fear-of-failure
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Pls say what exams you are revising for (end of year, gcse, a level, IB etc). I’m just trying to get a rough estimate because I’m rlly behind and I’m pretty sure everyone at my school is lying to me about how much they are doing.
mohamadjamil03
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
A-Level Physics (OCR A) - Got my exams on the 20th, 24th of May and the 3rd of June. I've been doing 3-4 hours a day, but more like 2.5 hours if I take my procrastination into account.

I've also got a bunch of exams for Maths and Further Maths after the half term, so probably gonna be doing 5-6 hours per day in the holidays.
Fear-of-failure
Rep:
?
Awesome thanks! It’s so true about the procrastination though. That’s literally me. Riverdale and Jane the Virgin are my worst enemies when it comes to revision. Best of luck for your exams
(Original post by mohamadjamil03)
A-Level Physics (OCR A) - Got my exams on the 20th, 24th of May and the 3rd of June. I've been doing 3-4 hours a day, but more like 2.5 hours if I take my procrastination into account.

I've also got a bunch of exams for Maths and Further Maths after the half term, so probably gonna be doing 5-6 hours per day in the holidays.
Shania Paul
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm doing my GCSE so I do about 5 hours on a school day because I take a nap after school but on weekends I do about 9 to 11 hours
and if I procrastinate I do about 6 to 7 hours on weekends and 2 to 3 hours on school day
Fear-of-failure
Rep:
?
That’s a pretty good amount. More than me! Good luck with your exams hope everything goes well
(Original post by Shania Paul)
I'm doing my GCSE so I do about 5 hours on a school day because I take a nap after school but on weekends I do about 9 to 11 hours
Shania Paul
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
thx
(Original post by Fear-of-failure)
That’s a pretty good amount. More than me! Good luck with your exams hope everything goes well
Jeff245
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i revise around 1-3 on any day. weekend total of 3-6
13robinson.a
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Fear-of-failure)
Pls say what exams you are revising for (end of year, gcse, a level, IB etc). I’m just trying to get a rough estimate because I’m rlly behind and I’m pretty sure everyone at my school is lying to me about how much they are doing.
Year 12 BTEC IT level 3 - unit 1 = 3 hours a day
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (132)
25.19%
The paper was reasonable (231)
44.08%
Not feeling great about that exam (100)
19.08%
It was TERRIBLE (61)
11.64%

Watched Threads