Improve personality Watch

Anpanstan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
So basically im a super socially awkward person, low maintenance friend, and i dont like to take sides n i guess ppl dont find this, or anything particularly about me tbh, that great.
Ive been told previously by a friend i 'have a **** personality' and just today another friend said im shite as a person so thats the vibe im in n its realky grindin on me bc they really dont feel like their joking.
so what can i do to improve my personality or just have some level of banter? so jelly of charismatic people
thing is i have such a good laugh with my sister all the time but with my friends im scared ill make a fool of myself and theyll talk behind my back??? idk?? pls help

sorry bout the essay lol
100yoMAGApede
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
They don’t sound very nice. If you’re awkward hang out with awkward people and this is way less likely to happen
Anpanstan
Rep:
?
(Original post by 100yoMAGApede)
They don’t sound very nice. If you’re awkward hang out with awkward people and this is way less likely to happen
yea you aint wrong but ive been friends with them for like 5 years at this point n i dont want to start beef in case theyre lashing out bc somethings wrong on their end and im missing it n like bold me to assume i can just make new friends with a personality like mine anyways
100yoMAGApede
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anpanstan)
yea you aint wrong but ive been friends with them for like 5 years at this point n i dont want to start beef in case theyre lashing out bc somethings wrong on their end and im missing it n like bold me to assume i can just make new friends with a personality like mine anyways
Do it slowly, see them at same time then bail once you’ve got others. From the sound of it there’s nothing else happening they’re just not too fond of you.
Kangaroo17
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anpanstan)
so what? you shouldn't be friends with them. I suggest you go to someone to help with expressing yourself, and the day you hit them with karma will be the best day for you
Anpanstan
Rep:
?
(Original post by 100yoMAGApede)
Do it slowly, see them at same time then bail once you’ve got others. From the sound of it there’s nothing else happening they’re just not too fond of you.
Probably right, but like we can have good times too but then again maybe its because im a pushover n i give them everything they want smh and they still dont want me there. lol yea ur right they do sound like knobheads
Anpanstan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kangaroo17)
so what? you shouldn't be friends with them. I suggest you go to someone to help with expressing yourself, and the day you hit them with karma will be the best day for you
Yeah thanks man we leave college this year anyway so guess ill just forget about them once ive done my exams 🤷*♀️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (135)
25.09%
The paper was reasonable (238)
44.24%
Not feeling great about that exam (102)
18.96%
It was TERRIBLE (63)
11.71%

Watched Threads